Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today I saw the most beautiful female I've ever seen in my life

visage

visage

Banned
-
Needless to say it was the most bitter sweet moment of my life. A wave of every emotion came over me like nothing I've experienced before. Holy fucking shit I literally fell in love and wanted to die at the same time.

Jet black straight her with greyish/green eyes. Cat eyes. Angelic facial structure. White Crystal clear skin. Around 5'9. mid to late 20's. Absolutely stunning.

If heaven exists it would be filled with females like her.

*several crying gifs*
*Suicide gifs*

Although you will probably get flagged for foid worship, I think that's dumb, because in context, you are just expressing the pain of not having a woman like her. Very incel relatable.

Remember that a foid still shits and pisses, no matter what.

You’d have a better chance winning the lottery than getting to dick her. Hell, I have a better chance winning the lottery than getting to fuck a landwhale.

Although you will probably get flagged for foid worship, I think that's dumb, because in context, you are just expressing the pain of not having a woman like her. Very incel relatable.
This, the feeling OP is describing makes you wanna die right on the spot, and there is no regret because you know what heavenly experience you will never experience

If only you had better personality and took showers...

Buy a doll that looks like her
You will feel better after you coom

Why didn't you ask her out?...

Inb4 40% for female worship :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Consider hikikomorimaxxing

I can relate. A few years ago, I saw the most stunning girl I've ever seen. Long brown hair, absolutely angelic face. I remember it so vividly - as soon as I saw her, my eyes dilated and I thought "wow". I approached her and, to my surprise, she was receptive and talkative but when I asked her out said she had a boyfriend. I still think of the interaction from time to time.

Same happened to me in the high school. She was like straight from my imagination. Then I've realized it was just lust.

JFL, I even cold approached her way after school when I was in the uni.

Life of incel is a joke. Cope or rope.