Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today I saw chad fight with his gf foiderino

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Today i saw a chad on a scooter he looked like he just woke up (it was 2pm btw) or maybe worked in a sweat shop or something for 10 hours non stop:dafuckfeels:. he came near the 6th gate and snatched his gfs phone and yelled at her "why didn't you pick my phone" and the foiderino said "it was on silent sorry" in the most submissive way possible:feelsugh:. then he babbled some more and said "randi saali"(fucking whore) and vroomed off on his 2005 scooter:feelsUnreal:
the foid was a medical student in the nearby medical college dating a drop out looking retard :feelsrope::feelsUnreal:.
Its just over for us bros femoids will literally date anyone but us inkies who would treat them way better than chads do:feelsUgh:

Foids love dating violent Chads. That guy will probably kill her some day

All worth it when it's Chad, though; just think of how attractive he is! :lul:

Though I would think her family would frown upon the man working at the level of a literal Dalit in Curryland. :feelshehe:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

Though I would think her family would frown upon the man working at the level of a literal Dalit in Curryland. :feelshehe:
Court marriage and foids love to give buxx to chad and as she's a docta she will make ton of money

Was it really on silent though? Maybe she was cheating on him with a Gigachad. Never trust a foid’s words.

She assumed her natural position it reminds me of when I was on a train an ugly pajeeta foid was talking to her close friend on the phone about not falling for an ex who wasn't treating her right and yet she still ran back to him despise her family's wishes.

Today i saw a chad on a scooter he looked like he just woke up (it was 2pm btw) or maybe worked in a sweat shop or something for 10 hours non stop:dafuckfeels:. he came near the 6th gate and snatched his gfs phone and yelled at her "why didn't you pick my phone" and the foiderino said "it was on silent sorry" in the most submissive way possible:feelsugh:. then he babbled some more and said "randi saali"(fucking whore) and vroomed off on his 2005 scooter:feelsUnreal:
the foid was a medical student in the nearby medical college dating a drop out looking retard :feelsrope::feelsUnreal:.
Its just over for us bros femoids will literally date anyone but us inkies who would treat them way better than chads do:feelsUgh:
he should have slapped her for good measure and maybe punched her liver so she responds next time

Oh...rare sight. Most of the forums are filled with males.

Don't be such a pessimist! I'm sure that the Chad was just a misunderstood soul with a wonderful personality...

Don't be such a pessimist! I'm sure that the Chad was just a misunderstood soul with a wonderful personality...
Yeah man he was probably just frustrated she didn’t answer his phone-a-friend move in game show and now they only have a new kitchen set not an island cruise.

Yeah man he was probably just frustrated she didn’t answer his phone-a-friend move in game show and now they only have a new kitchen set not an island cruise.
:feelskek:

She assumed her natural position it reminds me of when I was on a train an ugly pajeeta foid was talking to her close friend on the phone about not falling for an ex who wasn't treating her right and yet she still ran back to him despise her family's wishes.
Fucking textbook women moment. Regardless of race, culture, society, religion, or ideology....

A W A L T