Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today I sat next to the ultimate framecel tallcel

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Today at the metro I sat next to some Dutch guy that was around 6'6 in height. Despite his height, I didn't notice him initially until he sat next to me and I took a look.

Me myself - I have small hands with short tender fingers for my height (6'0) and have always considered myself a framecel. My feet are also rather small. This mofo, being half a foot taller than me had smaller hands than me, something I raaarely see in men of any size, his feet were my size and he had the most recessed chin I've seen in my life. He had no beard, was mostly pale and was balding.

It was the first time I felt more masculine next to someone, especially a tall fag. My day starts good.

brutal mogger tbh
have you ever got a rating on looksmax.org ?

I wouldn’t want to be any taller than 6’6 otherwise you will be seen as a freak. 6’5 would be my ideal height

To be mogged by a framecel 6ft0 dude he must have been in like the bottom 1% of frame for his height. Damn.

I wouldn’t want to be any taller than 6’6 otherwise you will be seen as a freak. 6’5 would be my ideal height
I would like to be 2 meters, so I could gymmaxx without looking like a manlet coper.

Man he probably tries to stay hidden as much as possible. Like being hunched over and wearing non-descript clothing, staying quiet.

No such thing as too tall for a woman

inb4 he posts here too and sees your thread

Ben je een Nederhomo?

Nope, am in Bulgaria. However everything in his phone was in Dutch and he didn't look like he's from here.
I see, there are quite a few Dutchfags around here. That's why I was asking.

Today at the metro I sat next to some Dutch guy that was around 6'6 in height. Despite his height, I didn't notice him initially until he sat next to me and I took a look.

Me myself - I have small hands with short tender fingers for my height (6'0) and have always considered myself a framecel. My feet are also rather small. This mofo, being half a foot taller than me had smaller hands than me, something I raaarely see in men of any size, his feet were my size and he had the most recessed chin I've seen in my life. He had no beard, was mostly pale and was balding.

It was the first time I felt more masculine next to someone, especially a tall fag. My day starts good.
6 feet, not bad ngl