Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today I ruined a mother and daughter grocery shopping experience by farting right next to them

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
Was at the market getting some candy and cigarettes and I had to fart. Immediately I felt the courage and knew what I had to do. I sped walk to the nearest toilet I could find. It was a mother in glassess and her teen whore daughter. They were at the bread section. I passed them very slowly, let out a silent fart. Stopped for 2 seconds then continued walking.

My goodness did it feel euphoric to watch them outwordly react to the smell and the mom closing her nose and rushing away from the bread section.

She was forced to smell my most intimate of smells. And she had no choice or defense. Ahhh it felt so good bros

hahahahahahaa

I've did that a lot of times, very good cope ngl

Ezgif 1 47c2f6c532

Based and blackpilled, I also wish I could gas foids and their whore daughters (in Auschwitz) :society:

Based and blackpilled, I also wish I could gas foids and their whore daughters (in Auschwitz) :society:
If all incels join together and fart on foids they will die

Low-inhib mogger

incredbile gassy

Forcing foids to breathe my farts is one of my favorite hobbies too. Knowing that the gas from my bowels is in their nose and lungs and there's nothing they can do about it just warms my heart. :feelscomfy:

Next time fart on a couple eating at a restaurant.

Forcing foids to breathe my farts is one of my favorite hobbies too. Knowing that the gas from my bowels is in their nose and lungs and there's nothing they can do about it just warms my heart. :feelscomfy:
Exactly. They want chads farts, but they're getting incel farts like it or not.
Next time fart on a couple eating at a restaurant.
I would but I dont ever eat at resturants

based af gaspill them

Make sure to eat something that makes you gassy beforehand next time you do this- I will probably try something like this at my library at college and eat Taco Bell beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back