Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story today i lost it on the bus (nsfw)

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

mental out is a manky British tranny and eats shit
★★★★★
122d 32m
adamason said:
its hard to fill time when you have no social life let alone no sexual life. so what else is a 19 year old virgin with a bright red aching DICK to do other than use it as a fucking weapon like the chads do. for a split second maybe i kinda felt like one, a meathead steroid cunt who flaunts their penis like a fucking lollipop.

so on the bus home i decided to do an experiment. a 6/10 stacey (probably harsh, maybe a 7) got on and sat in front of me. i could smell her shampoo and that was enough to get me rockhard (my libido is through the roof as im failing at doing nofap). so i start to fap through my jean pocket, imagining im sticking it in her raw and unloading in her tight foid pussy. i imagined what she would do if she knew how close i was to cooming already. if i was a chad (or just had a jawline) she would probably get down on her knees and suck it dry. but instead when i moaned right behind her head as i shot my hot seed into my trousers she flinched.

thats when she clocked my hand in my jeans and i saw her fear. her face nearly made me coom again right there and then. she moved down the bus away and i got off at the next stop, tried to look at her as i passed but she made a point of putting her head down. the hypocrisy is fucking blatant when i know for a fact if i looked anything above a normie she would fucking love it.

i've wanked twice since i got home to her face as she looked down at my jeans and saw my hand on my hard dick.

yes i am lowinhib. yes i am disgusting. yes i know i can get in trouble. no i do not care at all. :feelsLSD::feelsdevil:
:feelsUnreal: :cryfeels:

I will never be as low inhib as you

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
106d 22h 14m
dirtykombatcel said:
not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve
0Energy0Happyness said:
You should sneakily cum on her
- while saying, "i can smell yer pussy!"

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Homo sapiens incelus
★★★★
5d 4h 19m
If true it's giga lowinhib fuel

Izayacel

Izayacel

NATURALE HARMONIE "
★★★★★
21d 20h 14m
pretty based and its blatantly easy to do , just sit in the back half of the bus and preferably behind a cunt thats worth cumming for.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

Nearly out of greycelness, yee
★★★★★
6d 1h 21m
Gamiro

Gamiro

Autist lord
7d 3h 22m
This is inspiring :feelsLSD::cool:

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★
42d 9h 52m
Ah, the good old PeeWee Herman public maneuver, extremely risky if caught but understandable.

I remember being in my 20s working where I would see a hot woman and do what I call the public bathroom toilet stall dash. It happens. *Always remember to flush every single time, emphasis added*

Last edited:
B

based_and_suspilled

Greycel
4h 19m
incredibly based. I wish I was as low inhib as you

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8