Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today I looked at a female coworker for 2.76895 seconds and I almost got fired

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Today, a toilet came to work in a ridiculous dress of white and black squares, she looked like a chess board. She was explaining something to a another foid and I was looking at her back. I wasn't even looking at the foid, I was just cheking the ridiculous dress she was wearing. She turned around and caught me looking at her and I quickly looked away. I'm sure she saw me staring but whatever, I thought I didn't do anything wrong. Later, my sup came and asked me if everything was alright. I said yes. "You sure?" He said. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Nothing" and went away. Fucking bitch, she probably told him that I raped her with my eyes or something. If I had been attractive she would've pressed her ass against my face right there. I don't fucking care what people say, I didn't fucking do anything wrong, looking at foids for just a couple of seconds is NOT fucking harassment, but apparently for us subhumans, our sole existence is harassment.

Absolute ragefuel. Fucking whores have the whole world bowing to their demands. She should be required to provide evidence for her accusations, and if failed to do so be held accountable and punished by law.

Just be blind brooo

Absolute ragefuel. Fucking whores have the whole world bowing to their demands. She should be required to provide evidence for her accusations, and if failed to do so be held accountable and punished by law.
Just think about how many good men have lost their job and reputation for that same reason. If there's a hell, I'm sure AF foids will be burning there someday.

Thats why i dont wear grasses.

Today, a toilet came to work in a ridiculous dress of white and black squares, she looked like a chess board. She was explaining something to a another foid and I was looking at her back. I wasn't even looking at the foid, I was just cheking the ridiculous dress she was wearing. She turned around and caught me looking at her and I quickly looked away. I'm sure she saw me staring but whatever, I thought I didn't do anything wrong. Later, my sup came and asked me if everything was alright. I said yes. "You sure?" He said. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Nothing" and went away. Fucking bitch, she probably told him that I raped her with my eyes or something. If I had been attractive she would've pressed her ass against my face right there. I don't fucking care what people say, I didn't fucking do anything wrong, looking at foids for just a couple of seconds is NOT fucking harassment, but apparently for us subhumans, our sole existence is harassment.
tbf, asking you if you are okay seems like a weird reaction for staring at her or her dress.

Happened to me, got fired, now I'm a NEET and can play video games forever.

Chad and some non-autistic men could get away with starting at them while sexually licking their own lips.

Just another example of cunt privilege.

Yes happened to me too. One time I just stared into space you know just spaced out I wasn't even looking at anything in particular I was just thinking to myself like I often do being in my own world but it just so happened that a whore foid was right fucking there and my manager started to joke that I'm staring at her and made me look like some fucking creep jfl. I tried to deny because honestly I didn't even fucking notice she was there but it only made it worse.

You just can't win. That is why I am more and more living in my head and ngl living out my fantasies is a quite enjoyable experience. So what that it is not real? Does it really matter. Real not real it is all just a matter of time till we die I'll spend it however I see fit it is my privilege to do so. I day dream for at least 2 to 3 hours every day sometimes more. It is massive lifefuel.

She 100% told her friend about "the wierd coworker" staring at her. But if you were Chad I gurauntee you would've had a date that night.foids love their double standards

tbf, asking you if you are okay seems like a weird reaction for staring at her or her dress.
Normies are cheeky like that.

they say it like they are above you “you doing okey there buddy? Stop being a horn dog”

wagiepill after wagiepill. I can't contain myself it's too much :feelswhat:

happened to me once. was back in like 2012 I think. This girl in a "fuck me" dress and heels was at work and we had a fire drill. So the fire drill happens then finishes and we are walking back up to our offices. Just somehow we end up the first two to make it in the office first and I'm a gentleman so I opened the door for her and let her walk in first. We start walking back to our desks and I'm hypnotized by the sway of her tight little ass and the way she is moving her hips in the heels. She abruptly stops and I almost bump into her. I look up (I'm a manlet) and see her furious face looking down on me. She storms off and later she comes to my desk and slams her hand on the desk which scares me. She does that "angry whisper" voice and says, "If you EVER look at me like that ever again I'm going to go to HR and file a report and they are going to fucking fire you so fucking fast it's not even funny!"

For the rest of my shift I was just at my desk and didn't get up or talk to anybody or anything. I was just fucking shaking the whole time. Had a headache as well. Just never seemed fair that I could get fired just by looking at someone. Especially by looking at a whore that wants to dress and act like a whore at work.

they say it like they are above you “you doing okey there buddy? Stop being a horn dog”
Sad shit.
wagiepill after wagiepill. I can't contain myself it's too much :feelswhat:
Yeah no one here is kidding when they talk about how incels are literally expected to be asexual workerdrones.
happened to me once. was back in like 2012 I think. This girl in a "fuck me" dress and heels was at work and we had a fire drill. So the fire drill happens then finishes and we are walking back up to our offices. Just somehow we end up the first two to make it in the office first and I'm a gentleman so I opened the door for her and let her walk in first. We start walking back to our desks and I'm hypnotized by the sway of her tight little ass and the way she is moving her hips in the heels. She abruptly stops and I almost bump into her. I look up (I'm a manlet) and see her furious face looking down on me. She storms off and later she comes to my desk and slams her hand on the desk which scares me. She does that "angry whisper" voice and says, "If you EVER look at me like that ever again I'm going to go to HR and file a report and they are going to fucking fire you so fucking fast it's not even funny!"

For the rest of my shift I was just at my desk and didn't get up or talk to anybody or anything. I was just fucking shaking the whole time. Had a headache as well. Just never seemed fair that I could get fired just by looking at someone. Especially by looking at a whore that wants to dress and act like a whore at work.
That's the world we live in now. Thanks for sharing your experience so other brocels know. And then nonchad males are mocked when they keep distance from females. As said before by so many here: you can't win as a nonchad male.

I don't even look at women. I would feel like a starving lion looking at their prey they can never have.

Attachments

• 86354110-9096-4256-9192-1FA04C2D2660.gif
    86354110-9096-4256-9192-1FA04C2D2660.gif
    861.4 KB · Views: 8

Yet a guy can't be sexually harassed by women staring, fucking holes at work need to fuck off.

Brutal. I make sure to avoid em whenever possible and limit interactions. I have even heard niggas say you should say that your gay, so foids don't bitch at you as much.

These days, every woman demands special treatment. This is not sustainable.

This is true, they also want us to be servants. We are expected to contribute to a society that acts like we are invisible until they want to be abusive.

The condescension from normies and toilets is rage fuel. :feelsree: Fuckers were born lucky, and think they're better for it.

Brutal. I make sure to avoid em whenever possible and limit interactions. I have even heard niggas say you should say that your gay, so foids don't bitch at you as much.
Or be on record with being mildly retarded

The actual black pill is that she complained about you because she saw you, NOT because she saw you looking at her JFL

If there's a hell, I'm sure AF foids will be burning there someday.
People ask me all the time, as a free and critical thinker, not usually bound by the framework of the normie pyramid, why do you practice your faith if Islam. These people don't realise a few things thing, that I am blackpilled, Islam is blackpilled and I religiousmaxx as a cope (search for Pascal's wager).

I also saw the Hellfire and I saw that most of the inhabitants were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Messenger! Why is it so?" The Prophet replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was asked whether they are ungrateful to Allah. The Prophet said, "They are ungrateful to their companions of life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds. If you are benevolent to one of them throughout the life and if she sees anything (undesirable) in you, she will say, 'I have never had any good from you.' "

Can Islam be more right about women than this? And there are so many other examples of the prophet saying women are going to fill hellfire. Literally brutal religionpill, I'm Muslim and idk how foids are so delusional and have the nerve to call Islam, let alone any other religion feminist lol.

Checkmate that bitch!

when i was younger i was quite infamous for looking at females sometimes

foids like it when you look, why do think she dresses so nicely? do her hair and make-up everyday for work? its not for her husband or boyfriend to notice but its for everyone to look.

She likes playing the BOOOHOO he looked at me weird narrative to destroy us because that narrative presents her as the beautiful woman being harassed by creepy ugly monsters.

LOL whores are whores and they would stop at nothing to destroy and belittle us. keep that in your mind and you will be safe fellas

She decided your personality was bad in that amount of time.

you're gonna get fired for this