Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I learned the dog pill is real. I always thought it was a joke.

menace

menace

Greycel
I was on tiktok today during work. Watching sexy foids I’ll never get to have sex with shake their ass. I scrolled and saw a girl getting fucking dry humped by a dog. She was bent over just letting it do it.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelspuke:. I cried legit tears. I’ve been a lurker here for a while but after witnessing that it made me lose all hope. I used to :redpill: cope but now I know it’s completely hopeless. Officially :blackpill: now.

I was on tiktok today during work. Watching sexy foids I’ll never get to have sex with shake their ass. I scrolled and saw a girl getting fucking dry humped by a dog. She was bent over just letting it do it.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelspuke:. I cried legit tears. I’ve been a lurker here for a while but after witnessing that it made me lose all hope. I used to :redpill: cope but now I know it’s completely hopeless. Officially :blackpill: now.
Brutal. Welcome to the forum

I know the video you're talking about.

Femoids are animals

Luxuretv, GrAYcel, look it up

If you want to have a breakdown, just let me know. I can send you some links and after watching them you will want to be the DOOM Slayer

Did that really turn you :blackpill:?

:feelskek: wtf

receiving the dogpill is your initiation into true hell

silly greycel, who do you doubt us??

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back