Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today I just realized that I actually never touched a girl (24 Years)

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
may be somewhat of a dumb post but it just came to my mind that I managed to become 24 years old (25 in a few months) and I basically never touched a girl in my life. How is this even possible

Low test if you didn't think about it before

Same here except for handshakes in formal situations, imagine not being able to do something that even 8 year old kids can do lmao.

It is nevER too late you can still touch thEiR lives in a meaningful way.

NO test if you didn't think about it before

FTFY: even those soyboys at Buzzfeed probably contemplated it, OP must be at like sub 100 test or something.

only 22 but same.

Other than handshakes and family, same.

I've never even held hands or kissed a girl and I'm 30
To be fair a few girls have hugged me like at a birthday party or back in high school but I was never the initiator. They also didn't ask for my consent so they rape-hugged me tbh.

I've never even held hands or kissed a girl and I'm 30
To be fair a few girls have hugged me like at a birthday party or back in high school but I was never the initiator. They also didn't ask for my consent so they rape-hugged me tbh.
Slayer tbh

i have groped girls against their will you should try it