Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel today I insulted two lesbians

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I was walking in my city when I saw two disgusting lesbians who were kissing, so I said to them: "you lesbian degenerates are the scum of society and you should all die of the worst pain possible"
so they said to me: "kill yourself homophobic scum", I smiled at them, middle finger and then run away

Fucking based, surprised they didn’t just call the cops. Everyone is always threatening incels with police these days for barely doing anything :reeeeee:

Fucking based, surprised they didn’t just call the cops. Everyone is always threatening incels with police these days for barely doing anything :reeeeee:
watching foids = prison

Larp however very based if true i fuckin hate dykes the lesbian pill destroyed me

Were they fat?

:feelsgah:

InShot 20220221 105825948

There is nothing I hate more than lesbians

take pics next time :feelskek:

I have no problem with faggots because they decrease the competition among men but why the fuck foids become lesbians:feelskek::feelskek:.
Lesbian foids deserve to get gang rayped by all the incels for being lesbian.
Fucking disgusting whores.

I was walking in my city when I saw two disgusting lesbians who were kissing, so I said to them: "you lesbian degenerates are the scum of society and you should all die of the worst pain possible"
so they said to me: "kill yourself homophobic scum", I smiled at them, middle finger and then run away
badass brother

Fucking based

10% Fighting in sacred ID.
Larp, kys

High inhibs saying larp JFL
I'm also high inhib sometimes but the foids were alone and I was far from my home so.....

foids are lesbian by nature if there are no chads around. If you were a chad they would stop kissing, stare at you and invite you for a threesome so you can bang them in your harem
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: