Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today i heard a foid talking about her bf fucking virgin girls for fun and dumping them afterwards

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Today i went home from university and i there was this low iq stacy 8-9/10 talking about that her boifriend told her he used to fuck virgin girls in his teens while letting them believe he loved them and dumping them afterwards. This foid was such an arrogant stupid entitled slut. "And then he told me 'i was fucking virgin girls and dumping them afterwards while letting them beleve i love them' and i was thinking what is my boifried for a stupid asshole teehee" she literally sayd it like this just in german. This was the most arrogant stupid stacy cunt i saw since i guess 8 years.

This is one reason why we need islam. This is a crime, a guy has to marry a girl if he takes her virginity no discussion. This is how it should be.

I dont mind Islam, I'm good at larping so I will just larp a muslim and reap the benefits of civil law turned to my favor.

Today i went home from university and i there was this low iq stacy 8-9/10 talking about that her boifriend told her he used to fuck virgin girls in his teens while letting them believe he loved them and dumping them afterwards. This foid was such an arrogant stupid entitled slut. "And then he told me 'i was fucking virgin girls and dumping them afterwards while letting them beleve i love them' and i was thinking what is my boifried for a stupid asshole teehee" she literally sayd it like this just in german. This was the most arrogant stupid stacy cunt i saw since i guess 8 years.

This is one reason why we need islam. This is a crime, a guy has to marry a girl if he takes her virginity no discussion. This is how it should be.
Don't you mean virgins LET him fuck them because he acted fake? Which honestly probably isn't why considering women do not give a fuck if Psycho Chad is up their cooch

Whitecels: "Sexual degeneracy needs to stop."

Islam: offers patriarchy and chastity

Whitecels: "No Islam! I don't want to be cucked! Kick out muslim immigrants! I rather be cucked by Chads and foids while remaining a KHHV."

JFL!

This is why the west took all the muslims in. Because they know this needs to stop. I mean this slut talked so loud everyone on the tramline could hear her.
Don't you mean virgins LET him fuck them because he acted fake? Which honestly probably isn't why considering women do not give a fuck if Psycho Chad is up their cooch

Yes he fooled the acted fake and dumped them after he took their viginity
Its hard to translate german lowclass slang into english words.

Damn, man - that guy must be some Chad to be pulling shit like that and then bragging to his current gf about it. That's exactly the kind of misogynistic hijinks I would be up to if I were Chad!

I used to really be fixated on fucking a beautiful virgin. Chad collects 'em. That's brutally awesome.

I fucking love degeneracy -- I just want to be a part of the semen soup party too!

SOCIETY4.png

Nothing new.

100 foids.

Chad gets to fuck 100.

We get to fuck ZERO.

Damn, man - that guy must be some Chad to be pulling shit like that and then bragging to his current gf about it. That's exactly the kind of misogynistic hijinks I would be up to if I were Chad!

I used to really be fixated on fucking a beautiful virgin. Chad collects 'em. That's brutally awesome.

I fucking love degeneracy. I just want to be a part of the semen soup party.

SOCIETY4.png
Nothing new.

100 foids.

Chad gets to fuck 100.

We get to fuck ZERO.

At this moment the world needs a hard reset.

JFL at having a daughter in the 21st century.

I admire the way Islam has their women that's for sure. Even if it's a shithole out there.

Nothing new under the sun.

Chad fucks a different foid every weekend without even trying.

Chad doesn't even need to talk to a foid. His facial bones personalitee is everything.

I hope you do realize that Chads can have multiple wives as well as make "temporary marriages" with foids he just wants to fuck

Whitecels: "Sexual degeneracy needs to stop."

Islam: offers patriarchy and chastity

Whitecels: "No Islam! I don't want to be cucked! Kick out muslim immigrants! I rather be cucked by Chads and foids while remaining a KHHV."

JFL!

Most people don't want their countries being turned into a Syria style shithole. Literally every islamic country is a warring zone inhabited by fugly monkeys. Only exception is mostly secular Turkey.

I hope you do realize that Chads can have multiple wives as well as make "temporary marriages" with foids he just wants to fuck

You can cope as hard you want but in an islamic country this wouldnt happen without consequences. And you wouldnt posting here you rather would fuck your jb vigin moslem wife.
Most people don't want their countries being turned into a Syria style shithole. Literally every islamic country is a warring zone inhabited by fugly monkeys. Only exception is mostly secular Turkey.

Wars create a lack of man :feelsokman:

You can cope as hard you want but in an islamic country this wouldnt happen without consequences. And you wouldnt posting here you rather would fuck your jb vigin moslem wife.

ROFL

Islam is the Chad religion. Muslim Chads have 4 wives and countless sexual slaves. Islam also allows degenerate shit like temporary marriage, easy divorce, incest, pedophilia....
Wars create a lack of man :feelsokman:

And also a lack of women.... most victims in modern warfare are civilians killed in bombing, famines, ....

I worked at a place where my chad coworker literally fucked EVERY decent-looking foid.

He would make comments everyday that would have gotten me fired. I remember once he was loudly stating that foids liked yogurt because their vaginal bacteria matched yugurt’s. I undoubtedly would have had a meeting with HR the next day and been terminated.

In fact I was nearly fired once for talking to a foid. I was just trying to get to know her, but an orbiter douchebag said I was harassing the foid. He was a loser like me, but he worshipped the foid so much, he didn’t want me talking to her. Luckily the foid chose to not get me fired, she was probably just daydreaming about chad. Of course she had all the power. One word from her, and I would have gotten the axe.

The rumor went around the office that the chad had a big dick (definitely true.) One foid was cheating on her husband (a cop) with him. A foid coworker told me, “she can’t give up that dick.”

We live in such a terrible world, life is a joke. Why don’t Russia, China, North Korea, and all the Arab/Muslim countries just nuke us and invade? Russia has nukes in Venezuela now.

Last edited:
ROFL

Islam is the Chad religion. Muslim Chads have 4 wives and countless sexual slaves. Islam also allows degenerate shit like temporary marriage, easy divorce, incest, pedophilia....

Sorry but NOTHING can be more degenerated than the western world how it is today in europe countries like germany and sweden. In my country the age of conset is 14! And divorce incest come on what a bluepilled cope that all applies to everyone but chad. Chad will fuck your wife she will divorce you and she will get the house the money and he will move in. And incest isnt even illegal these days.

Stop coping accept it! We live in the most degenerated part of the world with the worst ideology for ugly males. At this time a change is allways an improvement.
I worked at a place where my chad coworker literally fucked EVERY decent-looking foid.

He would make comments everyday that would have gotten me fired. I remember once he was loudly stating that foids liked yogurt because their vaginal bacteria matched yugurt’s. I undoubtedly would have had a meeting with HR the next day and been terminated.

In fact I was nearly fired once for talking to a foid. I was just trying to get to know her, but an orbiter douchebag said I was harassing the foid. He was a loser like me, but he worshipped the foid so much, he didn’t want me talking to her. Luckily the foid chose to not get me fired, she was probably just daydreaming about chad. Of course she had all the power. One word from her, and I would have gotten the axe.

The rumor went around the office that the chad had a big dick (definitely true.) One foid was cheating on her husband (a cop) with him. A foid coworker told me, “she can’t give up that dick.”

We live in such a terrible world, life is a joke. Why don’t Russia, China, North Korea, and all the Arab/Muslim countries just nuke us and invade? Russia has nukes in Venezuela now.

They actually are invading us through migration.

Last edited:
Castrations for those who leave deflorated girls

Woman that are not under a mans' supervision have no manners or morals at all, water is wet

This is completely normal for Chad. I would also fuck multiple virgin foids if I were Chad.

We shouldn't need to submit to Islam just to have basic common sense traditional values.
I'd be more open to Islam if the countries of the people who follow it weren't so corrupt. They just seem like evil, dirty people.

It's funny how they abandon "girl power" and takes sides when it comes to chad.

We can have Islam sure, just without all those Muslims over here loooool.

Every time a chick gets her heart broken she gains more hatred for ALL men except Chads kek.

whenever someone mentions a stacy speaking, I imagine a valley girl accent