Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today I had a dream about living in post apocalyptic world, fucking ugly deformed mutant gf and fighting demons using rifle loaded with poison ammo

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
It was like a vision from another dimension. My dreams are so elaborate and long, I can live a whole life in my dreams

I have dreams of nun (from conjuring universe)

Mogs me at having dreams

A shotgun with poison ammo works better

I hope you ascend with a dragon gf in your next life
Imagine if I will be born as a jerboa or some low tier shit like this in my next life in furry world

The movie K-19 The Widowmaker had a very evocative scene that has influenced dreams (and daydreams) for me.

The first 45 min of the movie is just stress that anyone in the construction industry can relate to.

This brand-new, under-construction nuclear submarine is surrounded by scaffolding in a POS old rusty dry dock. Everything is behind schedule, understaffed, under-resourced, and fucked. The bosses are demanding delivery on the due date OR ELSE and everybody just passes that pressure straight down to the men under him. Little to we know, short-cuts that will have tragic consequences have already been made..

Miraculously, on the due date they fill up the dry dock with water and she floats. Some military top brass arrive to send them out to sea. Someone makes a mistake hoisting a torpedo and the chain rips his finger off. The captain orders a crash dive to max depth while they're also conducting a fire drill. Everyone is scared shirtless but MIRACULOUSLY she doesn't leak or implode.

So then they cruise off, deep under water, uncontactable by anyone, safe at last. Everything seems OK now and all off the stress and drama and fear of calamity seems to be behind us. The captain sits in his bunk listening to the Beethoven "moonlight" sonata on a reel-to-reel tape player as the sub ticks along silently in the darkness.

That feeling right at that moment, was something I clung to any time I was stressed and under pressure and not coping at work. I imagined being in a dark cozy little cabin deep under water, where it was physically impossible for anyone to call me and demand stuff or berate me, and I had inexhaustible nuclear power that would let me stay down there safe forever.

If you know the movie you'll know what happened next, but the mood of that moment was really beautiful to me.

It was like a vision from another dimension. My dreams are so elaborate and long, I can live a whole life in my dreams
Holy shit based. Now become a game dev and make it a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back