Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today I got rejected by a 55 yo old foid

superb

superb

Banned
-
Honestly don't know how old she was but she was pretty old. She had a great body though. She came up to me at the bus stop and asked for help with the bus, I showed her how to use the bus app and she started to ask my name my age and stuff. I thought she might be hitting on me but being sub 5 I doubted it.

We talked for a bit and then we got on the bus. We didn't talk on the bus but when we got off the bus she wanted me to walk with her to the mall so I did. Figured she might want my dick so I was like yo I'm gonna go home but you should give me your number

She starts saying how she's too old for me and shit. How she has a son that's 32. Saying I should find girls my age and she also asked me if I liked girls (wtf). She said a bunch of stuff then told me she wasn't gonna gimme her number.

JFL. Rejected by a 55 yo old foid named Roxanne. If it was Chad I would be fucking her right now. It's over. This is your brain on desperation :feelsrope:

Lol fakecel. No woman would talk to an ugly guy.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Imoutofhere

I got rejected today as well. World will Burn indeed, inshaallah.

Damn it almost sounded like she was into you. I used to work in an office full of MILFs it drove me crazy. In fact most of my life I've been around older women far more than women my age so I kind of developed an affinity for them. I always felt they're much easier to get along with. But I can always tell when they act flirty, they aren't really coming onto you, it's just what they do.

Damn it almost sounded like she was into you. I used to work in an office full of MILFs it drove me crazy. In fact most of my life I've been around older women far more than women my age so I kind of developed an affinity for them. I always felt they're much easier to get along with. But I can always tell when they act flirty, they aren't really coming onto you, it's just what they do.
Working in an office full of milfs would have me busting nuts every hour in the work bathroom, youre a stronger man than me if you didnt :feelshaha:

Honestly don't know how old she was but she was pretty old. She had a great body though. She came up to me at the bus stop and asked for help with the bus, I showed her how to use the bus app and she started to ask my name my age and stuff. I thought she might be hitting on me but being sub 5 I doubted it.

We talked for a bit and then we got on the bus. We didn't talk on the bus but when we got off the bus she wanted me to walk with her to the mall so I did. Figured she might want my dick so I was like yo I'm gonna go home but you should give me your number

She starts saying how she's too old for me and shit. How she has a son that's 32. Saying I should find girls my age and she also asked me if I liked girls (wtf). She said a bunch of stuff then told me she wasn't gonna gimme her number.

JFL. Rejected by a 55 yo old foid named Roxanne. If it was Chad I would be fucking her right now. It's over. This is your brain on desperation :feelsrope:
Let that be a lesson to ur GrAY ass about trying

based luffycel at least you are actively trying and can confirm that it's over

gigatrucel moment

she also asked me if I liked girls (wtf).
:feelsrope:

Ouch. She thought you were gay, which explains why she was comfortable asking you for help, asking you for your name, age and wanting you to walk with her to the mall. Brutal.

When a foid asks you if you like girls, its over.

Lucky you, when i see older women they act cold and distant.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXzFCS72QIA

You know you aren't going anywhere in life when a milf turns you down.

the only thing you do on this site is call out people who don't sit home postmaxxing like your useless, skillless ass. You never contribute anything and just look stupid

should've slapped that ass and squeeze them tits

She was just being nice if you would stop coping you would've know it.

Even gilfs just want chad :feelsbadman:

Its over Boyo