Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today i got interviewed by Stacy boss

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I knew that it would be hard but nowdays im too blackpilled to even care.As i walk in i see 1Stacy/1Becky who work as secretaries there and ask me who am i and if i had an appoitment,i say i am cursedcel and they let me in.Btw the whole building smelled like a fuckin perfume store or sth.As i walk in Gigastacy a blonde typical slut around her 30 shakes my hand :chad: :chad: and starts asking me questions about my work experience.As long as i answer typical questions she starts roasting me to oblivion
S(tacy):So you are 20years old?Wow i thought u were barely legal tbh you look like a teen teheeehehehe
M(e):Well yeah ive heard so..
S:So i gotta let you know that since we are about to work on groups you have to communicate with them,but here says you dont have either an instagram nor whats up,lol how do u communicate with your friends?Tbh i cant imagine someone not having instagram in 2019 teheeee
M:Well i dont like social media(i was answering like a retard really slow,i got anxious to this point and her looks and smell didnt help)
S:Well anyway u gotta at least make a whats up so i induct you in the group to meet your collagues.I have hired 4people for now and we need 3more to close the group.Btw YOU ARE THE FIRST GUY TO BE INDUCTED IN :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
M:(didnt answer was looking like retard)
S:It plays a big role to be social,its very important you have good communication with the others

At the end she told me to go there on September to actually start working on the project and meet the others.As i was leaving she gave me a pity/laugh group and tbh i was all red.Lol i must search for other job,they will mog me to oblivion there,but the money is good pff what im gonna do

A 30 year old Gigastacy, doubt it. Yeah, I have people tell me I should be in school or something and I’m well past that age. :no::no::no:

A 30 year old Gigastacy, doubt it. Yeah, I have people tell me I should be in school or something and I’m well past that age. :no::no::no:
she is blonde,perfect body and her face has no wrinkles or sth.i think this is a typical stacy,idk if u guys think of stacies only high school girls

What kind of work is this and what country is this that they ask about social network shit?
I don't even put my photo or age on CVs when everyone here does it.

she is blonde,perfect body and her face has no wrinkles or sth.i think this is a typical stacy,idk if u guys think of stacies only high school girls

I'd bet money she'd get mogged by average 18 year old foids.
No such thing as a Stacy past 25.

What kind of work is this and what country is this that they ask about social network shit?
I don't even put my photo or age on CVs when everyone here does it.
Not gonna mention anything publically,the point of the story is how even at a work field that everyone should be serious a typical ugly dude gets roasted

I don’t think of them as 30 year olds but maybe this is a Bellucci situation.

I could imagine that happening to me because I was in similar situations. I didn't even have a mobile phone through entire high school. That hearthless bitch is just like any other foid , everytime I have to deal with people like that it leaves me depressed and suicidal for next few days.
Concerning social media, just install whats app. Even I have that, although I never had cuckbook or instagram

I don't like using "Stacy", but anyways Chad is always Chad because of millimeters of bone (this is not Chadworship, I wish death upon them). Foids always stop being attractive when they expire, so a 30 year old foid can never be a Stacy imo

Last edited:
Stop coping, some of them are hot

doesn't matter bro. u got the job.
might i ask what kind of job?

even if it turns out to be shit, there is something to be learned... that's how i cope
just install whatsapp and bear with it.

My previous boss was Stasy. She was nice, btw. I liked to stare at her outfits and fool around with her.
> When will you be on Instagram?
> If you want to know something about me, just ask.
Chad director was more of a trouble. Such a douche. Guess you never guess with normalfags.

My previous boss was Stasy. She was nice, btw. I liked to stare at her outfits and fool around with her.
> When will you be on Instagram?
> If you want to know something about me, just ask.

You a Chad?

One day those who don't have social media and at least 1000 followers/friends/whatever will be sent to FEMA camps.

"here's my twitter ma'am"
*sends link to twitter.com/dickcelmanlet*

As the male of the group your job will be to do the full workload for the rest of the team.

you're a brave man tbh, enjoy it

whatsapp is definitely necessary for normie infiltration ops, takes just 2 seconds to install that shit

As the male of the group your job will be to do the full workload for the rest of the team.
It is possible, btw. Think about it, OP. You will be slave for three foids, but at least money is good. Maybe humalination worth it. Or maybe it will be major suifuel. Win-win situation.

I knew that it would be hard but nowdays im too blackpilled to even care.As i walk in i see 1Stacy/1Becky who work as secretaries there and ask me who am i and if i had an appoitment,i say i am cursedcel and they let me in.Btw the whole building smelled like a fuckin perfume store or sth.As i walk in Gigastacy a blonde typical slut around her 30 shakes my hand :chad: :chad: and starts asking me questions about my work experience.As long as i answer typical questions she starts roasting me to oblivion
S(tacy):So you are 20years old?Wow i thought u were barely legal tbh you look like a teen teheeehehehe
S:So i gotta let you know that since we are about to work on groups you have to communicate with them,but here says you dont have either an instagram nor whats up,lol how do u communicate with your friends?Tbh i cant imagine someone not having instagram in 2019 teheeee
M:Well i dont like social media(i was answering like a retard really slow,i got anxious to this point and her looks and smell didnt help)
S:Well anyway u gotta at least make a whats up so i induct you in the group to meet your collagues.I have hired 4people for now and we need 3more to close the group.Btw YOU ARE THE FIRST GUY TO BE INDUCTED IN :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
S:It plays a big role to be social,its very important you have good communication with the others

At the end she told me to go there on September to actually start working on the project and meet the others.As i was leaving she gave me a pity/laugh group and tbh i was all red.Lol i must search for other job,they will mog me to oblivion there,but the money is good pff what im gonna do

what job is it

you're a brave man tbh, enjoy it

whatsapp is definitely necessary for normie infiltration ops, takes just 2 seconds to install that shit
problem is they will defenitely make talks about not job related on the chatroom,i wont even answer and they will find me creep/make my worklife miserable

problem is they will defenitely make talks about not job related on the chatroom,i wont even answer and they will find me creep/make my worklife miserable
This is where you discover why NPCs are NPCs... it gets them through situations like these

It's even worse because if you're blackpilled you know communication skills=looks.

Soon you'll be a janitor on Instagram!
We're proud of you son!!

Soon you'll be a janitor on Instagram!
We're proud of you son!!
im not the janitorcel buddy boyo
Btw where is the janitorcel havent seen him 1day

How can you have a education for that job when you are 20

It's even worse because if you're blackpilled you know communication skills=looks.
If you just sit for a second and think you don't even have to know about the blackpill. You figure that out in middle /high school. Work just adds up to the truth.

have some pride and don't let yourself be laughed at and mocked by a foid.having foid boss is very cucked

If you just sit for a second and think you don't even have to know about the blackpill. You figure that out in middle /high school. Work just adds up to the truth.
When i was young I use to think that it was height and muscles that were the most important because the tall guys were always popular, however I would see guys that weren't tall that were popular and it helped motivate me to keep trying and put my self out there. It made me be deluded and made me think that personality can make up for being ugly. After I learned how to rate faces I flipped through my year book and no joke every single person that was popular and well liked had good facial bones. I also started seeing guys that hardly ever added anything to conversations and they were still worshiped.

It completely ruined social interaction for me. The best example of this that I can give is Andy Milonakis. Most people would call him ugly as fuck, but if you know how to rate you know that he has an attractive eye area and chad chin (lower third) and that's why he is well liked.
andymilonakis-anniversaryparty-1.jpg

i get this all the time too, one time was from my foid dentist, fills me with rage every time
but here says you dont have either an instagram nor whats up,lol how do u communicate with your friends?
lmao those bitches truly do live in a completely different reality than us, they cant comprehend what its like to live in a world where everyone hates u and you have no one

also sorry that u will be the only male in the group man, they will gossip about you for sure and say typical foid teehee shit like "that guy we work with is so creepy teehee" my condolences man but if u only have to work a few days out of the week then just power through it

i get this all the time too, one time was from my foid dentist, fills me with rage every time

lmao those bitches truly do live in a completely different reality than us, they cant comprehend what its like to live in a world where everyone hates u and you have no one

also sorry that u will be the only male in the group man, they will gossip about you for sure and say typical foid teehee shit like "that guy we work with is so creepy teehee" my condolences man but if u only have to work a few days out of the week then just power through it
Thanks brother

This goes to show that normslime hr cunts facebook stalk all their potential hires. No wonder I can't get a job cause I kasczinksi maxxed.

just don't do it.You will be the loser of the group and in the least worse case you will be the butt of a few jokes.That is enough to cause shivering in me

Use the job to socialskilsmaxx/networkmaxx and leave this place.

Btw YOU ARE THE FIRST GUY TO BE INDUCTED IN :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
This doesn't have to be a bad thing tbh, not all women are shit. Maybe see it as an opportunity to socialskillmaxx if you feel uncomfortable in an all-female group