Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I got in altercation (unknowingly with supervisors’ supervisor)

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I was doing my usual packaging duties when someone designated as supervisor with his hat (lots of supervisors where I work) starts watching me with a new trainy.
Don’t think anything of it. Do exactly way I’ve always done. He comes to right of me on conveyer belt and starts redoing everything I’ve done shouting “not right”.
I get in slight verbal confrontation with him.
I’m thinking he’s only another supervisor of different section.
Looked it up on website later after work. He’s actually the senior supervisor of the entire building I’m in. Every boss I’ve ever talked to reports to him. Goddamn what luck lol

Last edited:
I never argue with my supervisors, they have all the power and you have to abide by their rules. If you don't, you lose your job. I need my job to pay the bills. This is the reason why I obey my supervisors or anyone who is above me in the workplace

I never argue with my supervisors, they have all the power and you have to abide by their rules. If you don't, you lose your job. I need my job to pay the bills. This is the reason why I obey my supervisors or anyone who is above me in the workplace
cucc

He sounds like a penis hole.