Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel today, i FIRED Chad!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I fired Chad by not buying any more wood from him! Basically, I'm ignoring him and don't need him anymore.

TL: dR; got wood & i am happy!

I finally got rid of the big tall sex having family having, Chad wood dude that had a nasty habit of bringing me "short stacks" of wood! FOR 2 YEARS, the bastard shorted me on wood, saying, "I'll make it up next time..."

Well. Last time he shorted me 1/4 of a rick - 4'x8' pile of wood - y one (1) foot of wood- height! And threatened to "load it up and take it back" if i didn't like it! Since i needed that wood I kept it. Then the told me the price is now $5 more for next time!

(I later texted him saying he should have brought the full amount and just charged me more! And it's a good thing i had the spare wood to cover the short delivery. He didn't text back...)

The only reason i put up with his constant short stacks was... I couldn't find anyone else that sold wood! Most younger dudes don't stick with it. And older dudes quit for age reasons...

Before he said that and before unloading, his younger buddy feared my noisy dog. Now this Chad wood dude has pet my dog for years! But now he told his buddy "he had something in the truck in case that dog bit him!" (He threatened my dog!!!)

As if he would get that far...

Anyway, i asked my crappy network of Fecebook using acquaintances, to help me find a new wood guy since I didn't want to be robbed and disrespected any more....

And found a old rancher dude. Cuts wood AS A HOBBY!

Same low price for wood but i have to buy twice as much at a time to cover his expense to deliver it. A "cord" 8 foot x 8 foot of wood. Approximately 2 month worth at a time... It stacks 4 foot high and 16 feet long...

Got my first delivery today after a two week wait. I was almost out of wood and getting a bit panicky. New dude and all that... Unsure of him.

He seems like a nice guy. But he kept talking about his girlfriend! (.Y.) She has him cucked! Her useless spoiled adult son... Weird decorations everywhere... Poor bastard. No wonder it's his hobby!

Anyway. I can make it through the rest of the winter now so I'm happy.

Last edited:
Good to hear

I fired Chad by not buying any more wood from him! Basically, I'm ignoring him and don't need him anymore.

TL:DR; got wood & i am happy!

I finally got rid of the big tall sex having family having, Chad wood dude that had a nasty habit of bringing me "short stacks" of wood! FOR 2 YEARS, the bastard shorted me on wood, saying, "I'll make it up next time..."

Well. Last time he shorted me 1/4 of a rick - 4'x8' pile of wood - y one (1) foot of wood- height! And threatened to "load it up and take it back" if i didn't like it! Since i needed that wood I kept it. Then the told me the price is now $5 more for next time!

(I later texted him saying he should have brought the full amount and just charged me more! And it's a good thing i had the spare wood to cover the short delivery. He didn't text back...)

The only reason i put up with his constant short stacks was... I couldn't find anyone else that sold wood! Most younger dudes don't stick with it. And older dudes quit for age reasons...

Before he said that and before unloading, his younger buddy feared my noisy dog. Now this Chad wood dude has pet my dog for years! But now he told his buddy "he had something in the truck in case that dog bit him!" (He threatened my dog!!!)

As if he would get that far...

Anyway, i asked my crappy network of Fecebook using acquaintances, to help me find a new wood guy since I didn't want to be robbed and disrespected any more....

And found a old rancher dude. Cuts wood AS A HOBBY!

Same low price for wood but i have to buy twice as much at a time to cover his expense to deliver it. A "cord" 8 foot x 8 foot of wood. Approximately 2 month worth at a time... It stacks 4 foot high and 16 feet long...

Got my first delivery today after a two week wait. I was almost out of wood and getting a bit panicky. New dude and all that... Unsure of him.

He seems like a nice guy. But he kept talking about his girlfriend! (.Y.) She has him cucked! Het useless spoiled adult son... Weird decorations everywhere... Poor bastard.

Anyway. I can make it through the rest of the winter now so I'm happy.
Good, don't take shit from anyone. Also couldn't you just chop your own wood if it was urgent?

Good ur not dependant on some chad anymore to get wood for ur fireplace and not freeze to death

lifefuel, indeed

Good, don't take shit from anyone. Also couldn't you just chop your own wood if it was urgent?
Yes. Yes i could cut my own wood. But I'm a cripplecel, so it would be a painful ordeal. My chainsaw is small. But it works ok. I start it a few times a year and have gas treatment stuff in it...
Good ur not dependant on some chad anymore to get wood for ur fireplace and not freeze to death
The unreliable wood guy calls my cheap way of burning wood a defroster. "You don't have a heater, you have a defroster! Lol" so true. But the stuff has to last as long as i can make it. I'm on a budget. And winter really makes me feel my poverty hard. - the unreliable guy is local and charges too much. Plus he never shows up on time and always ruins his saws by "cutting dirt" instead of wood. He's an idiot. Nice incel-type guy, but dumb. Has sons, is a chinless manlet...

Last edited:
Yes. Yes i could cut my own wood. But I'm a cripplecel, so it would be a painful ordeal. My chainsaw is small. But it works ok. I start it a few times a year and have gas treatment stuff in it...

The unreliable wood guy calls my cheap way of burning wood a defroster. "You don't have a heater, you have a defroster! Lol" so true. But the stuff has to last as long as i can make it. I'm on a budget. And winter really makes me feel my poverty hard.
Lol chad lowkey judging u? U shulda told hes scammin ass to stfu . no wonder u fking fired him

terminates me

Lol chad lowkey judging u? U shulda told hes scammin ass to stfu . no wonder u fking fired him
Perhaps. He tries often to get me high on weed before unloading. Something i cannot do. I get even weaker from weed. But he never brags about his landwhale... Lol. His new four-door truck has heated leather seats though. I won't be helping him make payments by buying any more short wood from him lol!

He still wins, but hopefully he's at least inconvenienced.

Perhaps. He tries often to get me high on weed before unloading. Something i cannot do. I get even weaker from weed. But he never brags about his landwhale... Lol. His new four-door truck has heated leather seats though. I won't be helping him make payments by buying any more short wood from him lol!
Chad is fucking a landwhale ? <.< im salty now . not only a chad but a cuck feeding the ego of a literal trash foid also . u shoulda thrown him in ur defroster and fired him litterally

Chad is fucking a landwhale ? <.< im salty now . not only a chad but a cuck feeding the ego of a literal trash foid also . u shoulda thrown him in ur defroster and fired him litterally
He's trash too. NT normie scum. Lies about "making it right" when he never does... He's a drunk too. He lives on tut mode too! Inherited 1000 acres! Hopefully he'll lose it... For being a jerk.

Good for you man. And hey if you need any wood dont be a stranger

A6f52ddd48ec5e7f88f136a943cdb55e

:feelskek: do you live in an underground bunker or something?

Good you are fine

:feelskek: do you live in an underground bunker or something?
I wish.

Im what is called "trailer trash."

And my yard actually has white trash in it! (Because my doggo likes to destroy stuff and is only allowed to do it outside.) I do pick it up every once in a while...
Good you are fine
Thanks fren

Why do you need wood?

A mere small bump in the life of Chad easy mode.
Either way still good you put your foot down OP, just because society shits on us it doesn't mean we have to bend over backwards like cucks.

Extremely based and log-pilled.

This is a regular occurrence on my college campus.