Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today I dreamed I entered the temple of Solomon's replica in São Paulo and beat up some foids there

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
For those who don't know, yeah, it exists. I entered there and it was all dark. Then the lights were turned on and everything was so bright. I went up to the pulpit to practice a bit and see if I had the talent to be a preacher, but then a bunch of women entered the building as well and started disturbing me and being hostile towards me.

I beat some up and started breaking some objects around and throwing them onto the women. Then, even though I don't believe the building of this temple's replica was ordained by God or that the denomination that built it is correct in its doctrines, I still felt bad about desecrating a space consecrated to God and asked for forgiveness on my knees. Then I woke up.

Last edited:
This incel thing is deep inside your psyche

destroying the heretics with your peans
ggwp!

:lul:

based and inricristopilled

O-dia-em-que-INRI-Cristo-conclamou-a-popula%C3%A7%C3%A3o-de-Bel%C3%A9m-a-derrubar-a-igreja-da-S%C3%A9-0-2.jpg

Ah that's what I thought.

I'd consider following your parish if you treated females like this in your church, and I'm an atheist
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids are the new "people selling stuff in the temple and getting whipped by Jesus"
:lul:

based and inricristopilled

O-dia-em-que-INRI-Cristo-conclamou-a-popula%C3%A7%C3%A3o-de-Bel%C3%A9m-a-derrubar-a-igreja-da-S%C3%A9-0-2.jpg

Anticatholicpilled.

Temple of Mainländer

based, throw out the whores and money changers