Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today i decided to go out and eat at Subway here’s what happened:

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
So i went out today and decided to go eat at a subway nearby , i was so hype :feelsautistic: because it’s a rare thing when you are a NEET overweight uglycell :feelshaha: so i started ordering my sandwich and there was 2 beckies who were taking the orders. The first one was kinda cute but she looked at me with dead fish stare , barely talking to me and asking me what i want in my sandwich she didn’t even asked me what kind of cheese i wanted JFL :feelskek: she just stared at me with absolute disgust …. :cryfeels: then i paid and started eating , half an hour later there was a random tall fag (probably 6,5 +) who entered the restaurant only to use the bathroom then the first becky who obviously found me disgusting started giggling « teehee ! » and then she asked some random other customer who was eating near me where did the tall fag go and he said « to the bathroom » that customer was like some tacoshortcell cucked spike .. as soon as the tall fag got out of the bathroom the first becky asked the tallfag for his « snapchat » and was like laughing like a retarded school girl :feelshaha: so he gave her his snapchat with his name and she got a huge dopamine rush clearly, a well deserved one after being so disgusted after looking at me , the tacoshortcell said « good luck ! » to the becky with her future date what a complete fag :feelskek: i wish had some acid to splash that dumb bitch and that cucked simp spikecell it must be nice to be born with good genetics and have everyone treat you like a human being JFL :feelskek: i was so pissed off by that fucking retarded shit that i left … pure suicide fuel man … that whore ruined my subway experience stupid bitch :feelsrope:

Last edited:
0*JsIuWmmNd72lM6E3.jpg

At least you patriarchymaxxed by having a foid make you a sandwhich :feelsaww:

Goddamned that's brutal AF

Where's the cheese?

never go to a restaurant as a sub5 male :feelsrope:

never go to a restaurant as a sub5 male :feelsrope:
This shit was so fucking brutal man :feelsrope:for real i was an actual customer and she could barely talk to me because of how disgusted she was … and some random talltag just come in to take a shit and come back out with a date fuck this shit i wanna go ER in minecraft that’s shit was insane , the way she treated me and him was like night and day i hope the tallfag get in a car accident and lose both of his legs and then die from AIDS fucking faggot i got PTSD from this i won’t ever go out eat anymore … life is soooo fucking easy when you’re born with good genetics literally « just exist mode »:feelshaha:

Last edited: