Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Today I cope with KFC greasy junk food. KFCcels, GTFIH!

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
★★★★★
30fa0d11 395e 45ad bb92 d2d17f88c9e6

My entire meal for today :feelsaww:
Hot Boosters and Hot Wings.
And yes, the ketchup is the same one from here: https://incels.is/threads/should-ketchup-go-on-tuna-pizza.597852/#post-14024641

Stupid Michelin star chefs freak out when buns get soggy and don't know what to do. I will tell what to do: YOU DRENCH THE BUN IN KETCHUP :feelsohh::feelsohh:

LIFEFUEL FOR KFCCELS

TND
I had kfc a few days back, took a massive shit

Last edited:
kfc is very good.

I will get some tomorrow.

Food is definitely one of the better copes, but at the cost of your health if you're not careful.

@Rabbi Schneerson

Food is definitely one of the better copes, but at the cost of your health if you're not careful.
100% true.

But when you're an ugly subhuman who has nothing, it's hard to care about your health. Apart from the immediate pain from being sick, what is the point of staying healthy when you're an incel?

It's not like I have a loving wife who I want to grow old with. It's not like I will ever have children I want to see grow up and become successful. It's not like I am enjoying life and I want to live as long as possible.

100% true.

But when you're an ugly subhuman who has nothing, it's hard to care about your health. Apart from the immediate pain from being sick, what is the point of staying healthy when you're an incel?

It's not like I have a loving wife who I want to grow old with. It's not like I will ever have children I want to see grow up and become successful. It's not like I am enjoying life and I want to live as long as possible.
A longer life to me just means more suffering.

I guess I would like to live longer for my copes. I want to play Elder Scrolls 6. Fallout 5. Dragon Age Dreadwolf.

I want to watch more Avengers movies. I want to see what the rebooted DC cinematic universe will be like.

But it takes like 5-10 fucking years for something new to come out. You suffer for 10 years until a new game comes out. You play it for 100 hours and then it's back to the suffer.

Same thing with movies. You suffer a subhuman incel life for 5 years waiting for it to come out, you watch it and feel good for 2 hours, then you have nothing again.

100% true.

Yes, of course. I just wish we did have those things so we would care about our health and lives, but it's hard to live past a certain point without purpose. I'm certainly struggling right now as I have nothing to strive for aside from pleasures and copes. Without those, I literally have nothing.
I am not judging you or anyone else; I was just merely making an observation.
A longer life to me just means more suffering.

I guess I would like to live longer for my copes. I want to play Elder Scrolls 6. Fallout 5. Dragon Age Dreadwolf.

I want to watch more Avengers movies. I want to see what the rebooted DC cinematic universe will be like.

But it takes like 5-10 fucking years for something new to come out. You suffer for 10 years until a new game comes out. You play it for 100 hours and then it's back to the suffer.

Same thing with movies. You suffer a subhuman incel life for 5 years waiting for it to come out, you watch it and feel good for 2 hours, then you have nothing again.
Absolutely. I agree. My copes are all I have and when they are used up, I have nothing. I am forced to wait for new copes to come out or when I am ready to use old ones again before they once again dry up after being squeezed dry.
I wish I was living in a VR world with complete control that I could design as I saw fit and then experience anything I wished. Even knowing it all was fake, I would pick that over my current reality, as I have nothing to live for anyway. I might as well pick the one that makes me feel better if only a little.

kfc as in Killing Fucking Curries

Enjoy bro and don't forget a diet Pepsi.

Nice I'm getting shit faced drunk I will also cope with energy drinks

My dear NeverEvenBegan,
Today, as I address you, I do so with a heaviness in my heart that I never anticipated. Your recent choice to indulge in fried chicken has left me grappling with a sense of disappointment that is difficult to articulate. And yet, in the midst of this sorrow, there is an added layer of pain – the mere thought that you might also choose to eat watermelon, a thought that fills me with profound distress.

It may seem trivial to some, but to me, it speaks volumes. Your decision to order fried chicken was a moment of divergence from the person I once knew, a departure from the values and principles that once defined us. And the thought of you adding watermelon to that equation only deepens the wound, as it symbolizes a further departure from the path we once walked together.
I cannot help but wonder how we arrived at this point. How did a simple meal become the catalyst for such profound disappointment? It's not the food itself that troubles me, but the implications of your choices – the abandonment of the values that once bound us together, the choice to become a nigger.

In that moment, as you ordered that fried chicken, it felt like a betrayal – not just of me, but of the human race. And the thought of you adding watermelon to the mix only exacerbates that sense of betrayal, as it further distances you from the person I once knew.

But even as I grapple with this sense of loss, I refuse to give up hope. I believe in the power of redemption, in the possibility of reconciliation. Though you may have strayed from the path, I know that it's never too late to find your way back.
So, I implore you, my dear friend, to reflect on the choices that have brought us to this point. Consider the impact of your actions and the significance they hold for our relationship. And know that while the road to reconciliation may be difficult, it's a journey worth undertaking.
Let us work together to rebuild what has been lost, to rediscover the bond that once united us, and to forge a new path forward – one grounded in mutual respect, understanding, and a shared commitment to growth.

With a heavy heart, yet hopeful for reconciliation,
Bianor

Why is that?
To my taste buds, there is a huge difference in taste. I don't think the Diet/Light version of soda is much healthier, and it also tastes much worse.

So I might as well drink the proper thing.

Strange
To my taste buds, there is a huge difference in taste. I don't think the Diet/Light version of soda is much healthier, and it also tastes much worse.
Strange, diet Coke and Pepsi taste the same if not better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back