Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Today i came to school and the first words to me were „hi loser”

T

Truecel6

Banned
-
I hate school because nobody likes me there. I am just a punching bag and everybody makes jokes of me. How to change this situation? I am tiny cuz only 5’6 so can’t realy „fight” and a bit scared to go tell the teacher.

Goer

Fight back, greycel. Fight back.

Stand up for yourself or beta cuckold

I am sorry to hear that

Gymmaxxing is the only way to get respected in general.

Not really true. Only fixes half the problem.

I hate school because nobody likes me there. I am just a punching bag and everybody makes jokes of me. How to change this situation? I am tiny cuz only 5’6 so can’t realy „fight” and a bit scared to go tell the teacher.
You have to talk shit back at the very least. Get physical if need be.

Brutal if true

Not really true. Only fixes half the problem.

You have to talk shit back at the very least. Get physical if need be.
It is more helpful than talking shit back, because this will probably escalate the situation even more. Getting physical without a fit body is almost self harm, especially as a manlet. In my opinion, he has to be fast at the very least to keep up a fight against a stronger person. To be fast, he needs to be well trained. A well-trained body comes more helpful than a loudmouth shit talker.

you have to at least talk back or it gets much much worse, i know its really hard but acting like you dont care only shows them there are no consequences to what they are doing, dont give them that satisfaction

lift NOW and start training mma/ fighting these fuckers wont stop trust me been there

Ah reminds me of some little bullying problems in high school. A based highT gymcel saved my ass every time. Still respect him alot.

ignore reality and cope its the only way.

Don't turn bittER, they mean you well. That's just a joke.

Drop out and get on NEETbux if possible.

That or do home schooling online and or work to get your GED if you would prefer to wage slave and potentially make greater amounts of money than NEETbux can provide.

You should really make an effort to fight back. If you do fight back enough they will leave you alone. They will still hate you but they won’t bother you. Better to be ignored than bullied

Sucker punch the main bully in the nose with all your strength, run away and change schools.

at least by men at my school; foids couldn't give two fucks about gains, or height apparently the chads at my school are sub 5'10". and I'm 5'7" and skinny so look how that's going for me :feelskek:

your school years are what define you. If you dont stand up for yourself and go er then u will spend the rest of ur days like the rest of us. dont be a fucking pussy like we all were u still have a chance

Tell them to repent or perish

Fight the fuck back. They will keep going unless u do something

Gymmax or become a cuck it's your choice

Here, have a bagel.

Seek the wisdom of st. Bagelcel.

Let his anger flow through you and lift you taller.