Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

today i asked a chad for help....

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
i was lost and despite wearing a face mask and stuttering(anxiety) he stopped even though he had passed me before i stopped him and he listened to me and even though he couldn't help me out he was pretty darn nice. in another experience an incel kept hating on me and giving me dirty looks.

Yeah him being Chad doesnt mean he is a dickhead, most shit i got was from normies and low tier normies.

i was lost and despite wearing a face mask and stuttering(anxiety) he stopped even though he had passed me before i stopped him and he listened to me and even though he couldn't help me out he was pretty darn nice. in another experience an incel kept hating on me and giving me dirty looks.
Chad is treated well by other people his whole life, so he tends to be nicer than normies. At least that’s what I’ve seen in my life.
Yeah him being Chad doesnt mean he is a dickhead, most shit i got was from normies and low tier normies.
Same

u sound like a faggot

Normies do whatever they can to make themselves feel superior, Chads don’t have to prove anything.

True chads are good people in general.

lot's of chads are pretty based

Chad is treated well by other people his whole life, so he tends to be nicer than normies. At least that’s what I’ve seen in my life.
This is the explanation. When you've been treated nice by everyone because of how you look you will treat others similarly in return (unless you're a psychopath), because of the positive outlook you will have developed over the course of your formative years. Humans are fundamentally input/output machines with some probabilistic functions that sometimes result in irrational and unexplainable behavior, but we're deterministic for the most part.

Treat people a certain way and they're very likely to treat you in the neighborhood of that same way. This is why I hate normalfags who blame the victims of bullying for lashing out and going apeshit, instead of their asshole tormentors.

This is the explanation. When you've been treated nice by everyone because of how you look you will treat others similarly in return (unless you're a psychopath), because of the positive outlook you will have developed over the course of your formative years. Humans are fundamentally input/output machines with some probabilistic functions that sometimes result in irrational and unexplainable behavior, but we're deterministic for the most part.

Treat people a certain way and they're very likely to treat you in the neighborhood of that same way. This is why I hate normalfags who blame the victims of bullying for lashing out and going apeshit, instead of their asshole tormentors.
This is wisdom that’s been known for ages.

A35A9916 13D0 4F2B 86A8 9D7380EBD55C

I would say that is because he was given positive reinforcement, so he had much more success. This makes him more prone to treat people better. Incels don't have success in many ways and it is harder to succeed because of lookism. Therefore, they are less inclined to treat you nice.

I would say that is because he was given positive reinforcement, so he had much more success. This makes him more prone to treat people better. Incels don't have success in many ways and it is harder to succeed because of lookism. Therefore, they are less inclined to treat you nice.
what kind of bluepilled logic is this. foids and normies get positive reinforcement and still treat eachother and incels like shit.