Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today at my high school I found out a chad has two girlfriends.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
This happened like 20 minutes ago. There is this chad in my class who sits next to me and he kept talking to these two girls. I looked to my left and he was kissing one girl and he had his hand down the back of the other girls pants. And then he talked about seeing a movie with them later. Keep in mind there is only a handful of normies in relationships at my school and they all have to simp to not have the girls leave them and their girlfriends insult them all the time. My generation is doomed.

And this generation will grow up and make up the entire society.
Polygamy for Chads and inceldom for current normies will become standard by 2030-2040.

Things will only get worse as times goes on, we need to prepare for even more terrible times.

Things will only get worse as times goes on, we need to prepare for even more terrible times.
But don’t you know? Apparently normies are doing fine and we’re just a bunch of coping freaks.

Brutal as fuck. What a cruel world. The two girls hes doing it to is someone's looksmatch too lmao.

I

Chad harems aren’t a meme.

As if being complete submissive simps to their GFs counts as "doing fine".
You’d be surprised how many guys here unironically think that because “at least they’re getting something”.

HS chads were suifuel
They still are. This is currently happening and it wouldn’t surprise me if by the end of this month the few normies with girlfriends are single while the girl is with another chad.

Polygamy was the feminist agenda all along. The cat is out of the bag now. It's no longer taboo for women to share the high value men, thanks to Tinder it's now socially acceptible (Chad only, of course).

Last edited:
I remember in 6th grade, one of the tyrones in my school (grade 12th at that time) did similar shit like that, he had MULTIPLE girls.

that's brutal

imagine how confident this guy must be, do you think he will ever be excluded or mocked in his life?
honk honk

Yes I was out to eat the other night (alone of course) and saw a Chad with 2 girlfriends at a nearby table.

BRUTAL suifuel. But such is life in 2020.

This happens more than people think I suspect. I doubt this is something brand new

Polygamy was the feminist agenda all along. The cat is out of the bag now. It's no longer taboo for women to share the high value men, thanks to Tinder it's now socially acceptible (Chad only, of course).

This happened like 20 minutes ago. There is this chad in my class who sits next to me and he kept talking to these two girls. I looked to my left and he was kissing one girl and he had his hand down the back of the other girls pants. And then he talked about seeing a movie with them later. Keep in mind there is only a handful of normies in relationships at my school and they all have to simp to not have the girls leave them and their girlfriends insult them all the time. My generation is doomed.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: