Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

today a rostie closed the door on my face

C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
she looked at my face and noticed I was behind but she still closed it. I spend a lot of times imagining how many interactions would go much different if I was GL.

Lmao i had this happen a few days ago, was walking a restaurant and some dumb roastie was in front of me. The door closes automatically and it's a rather big and heavy door so imagine my surprise when she actually pulled the door back on her way in.

If you hold the door open for a roastie you're a sexist pig who sees women as less then you. If you don't hold the door you're a huge asshole who is inconsiderate.

pick one

That`s why you should have 0 empathy with normies or femoids, they consider us less that human because how we were born.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
If you hold the door open for a roastie you're a sexist pig who sees women as less then you. If you don't hold the door you're a huge asshole who is inconsiderate.

pick one

second one

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

pick one

Honestly an easy choice. Second one.

Fuck these hoes like Tupac said.

CompleteFailure said:
she looked at my face and noticed I was behind but she still closed it. I spend a lot of times imagining how many interactions would go much different if I was GL.

What a dumb bitch! I would have punched her in the face because nobody fucks with the king zyzz.