Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today a girl gave me eye contact for around one second

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I think she was on a shitty date.
She wasn't even attractive but she looked me in the eyes for one second.
I've been thinking about her the entire day.

simon cowell GIF

Mogs me. No women has glanced at me in centuries

see, it does happen.

Was it accompanied by a grimace (a look of disgust)??

what inceldom does to a mf

simon cowell GIF
Did you notice the disgusted look? Her face changing to disgust for a split second?

see, it does happen.
ofc it happens ... by accident.

Was it accompanied by a grimace (a look of disgust)??
Did you notice the disgusted look? Her face turning to disgust for a split second?
No, she was expressionless.

I never see foids giving looks of disgust to anybody. They will walk by a filthy beggar and maintain a poker face.

Mogs me. No women has glanced at me in centuries
For me it's probably been years, at least 2 or 3. And I'm not exaggerating here, I had to look at myself on my phone's selfie camera to see if I got a booger poking out of my nose or something that caused her to look.

I get blank looks and quick glances, don’t mean much tbh
For me it's probably been years, at least 2 or 3. And I'm not exaggerating here, I had to look at myself on my phone's selfie camera to see if I got a booger poking out of my nose or something that caused her to look.
It likely has 0 meaning tbh. Foids do this time to time rarely. Maybe the foid has impaired vision, making you appear better in her vision than in reality.

A second of eye contact is enough for a girl to fall in love

simon cowell GIF
chad out

A foid has looked at me but with a wide eyed facial expression when I was low inhibition at that moment and looked at her directly for 7 seconds

No, she was expressionless.

I never see foids giving looks of disgust to anybody. They will walk by a filthy beggar and maintain a poker face.
Thats because they are subjects of eve. They don't have souls. Only a monolith with a fractured goal. A corrupt goal

I think prolonged/repeated eye contact is what matters. It means that you are either handsome or a truecel.

Ye unless you get other signs of her liking you then blank looks alone don’t mean shit. I randomly look at other people too, doesn’t mean I want to fuck them.
It likely has 0 meaning tbh. Foids do this time to time rarely. Maybe the foid has impaired vision, making you appear better in her vision than in reality.
But why does it happen all the time to some of you but it only happens once in 2-3 years to me?

I've been paying attention to eye contact from women for like 15 years since I first started trying PUA shit. The basic exercise was the eye contact experiment - to smile and say hi to every woman who gave you eye contact and I couldn't do it because I could walk by a thousand women and get zero eye contact.

Write into a newspaper about it:
1*1tQhHSA_7r-E5P1UzumDHw@2x.jpeg

I think I have told you all but it's not uncommon for me to have girls making eye contact with me and when I go talk to them and they just brush me off.

IOIs = cope. Girls can look at you for no reason at all. On the other hands, sometimes they may not look at a guy they're really into due to embarrassment/shyness

But why does it happen all the time to some of you but it only happens once in 2-3 years to me?

I've been paying attention to eye contact from women for like 15 years since I first started trying PUA shit. The basic exercise was the eye contact experiment - to smile and say hi to every woman who gave you eye contact and I couldn't do it because I could walk by a thousand women and get zero eye contact.
It's just too random to even bother. There were times where I was really maxxed out, all the redpill crap: neat haircut, nice clothes and no girl acknowledged my existence, I past by hundreds and didn't get a single stare I could notice.

Sometimes I'm looking slobbish af and some girls will look. Recently, no girl is looking at me at all from what I can tell.

The fact of the matter is that all that crap means absolutely nothing. The only way to know if a girl likes you is by hitting on her.

doesn't count if she was with a man, they shoot these weird challenge glances at single men all the time when they're out with their guy

I honestly don't relate, lol. If a foid did that to me, I'd forget about it in few minutes.

I want to have the low inhibition to keep having eye contact for more than 1 second

Only time I get eye contact from a foid is when I'm in an elevator and the door opens.

Try you luck dude, best scenario you can happily dump her like a tissue of a nose sneeze:ahegao:

I wish women would acknowledge my existence too :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I don't get it

I can never get a loli to look at me for more than 0.2s :feelsmage:

You have been on actual dates, why do you care so much?