Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today a foid who had rejected me in the past walked away as soon as she saw me

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
So today I was returning home from college with my so called "friends". Then a foid (whom I asked out 2 years and she had blocked me on all social media ) asked them some place she was going to. She didn't see me at first with them but when she did, she pretended to talk on her mobile and just walked away. They were surprised that why was she acting so weird but since I am blackpilled now I pretty much knew it :blackpill::blackpill:

What happened back then?
I used to like her 2 years ago and had asked her out but she wasn't obviously very pleased about so she blocked me on all social media and always pretend to unsee me whenever i see her. she lives near my house

God i love the blackpill

Should've knocked the shit out of her the day she rejected you

You need better personality insel!!!!!!

I can tell by your general demeanor that it is definitely your personality at play here inkler.
Maybe if you learn to love yourself first and get rid of your misoginy problem things will go different. :soy::soy:

It's impossible to get laid in college if you're a 5/10 , 5'11" white male.

Damn, I have been rejected by plenty of foids, but luckily I never had to see them again.

Then, you fared much better than I did. Shannon Rose mocked my voice and made videos about my "miserable life" for TikTOk.