Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today a foid led me on, only to reject

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
ABSOLUTELY THE STATE OF FOIDS.

Today at work, a foid from another company let me on. Whenever we see each other, she laughs, smiles, etc. And today, she said, "What are you doing this evening" very suggestively.

I said "nothing" and we talked a bit. Again, leading me on. And then I ask her number and the foid says, "I'm married, but I am flattered!"

Such RAGE. The filthy foid bult up my interest and led me on, only to boost her ego

They love doing that

HahahahahahhhahahahaHahahha

It’s over

She used to say "I have a boyfriend" but now she upgraded to "married".

Luckily, married women carry rings on their fingers to mark them.

I said "nothing"

Your mistake there. You should have said I have 3 dates lined up with 3 women, but I don't know if I can make them because my buddies are flying into town for a visit.

They love doing that
foids are inherently evil. ANYONE who is opposed to forced female slavery (a la ISIS style) is a beta CUCK.

What a fucking whore try to get her fired

Your mistake there. You should have said I have 3 dates lined up with 3 women, but I don't know if I can make them because my buddies are flying into town for a visit.
I said "nothing" and she said, "Oh that's cool, do you have some free time today?" She was leading me on, wanting me to ask for her number, and wanting to reject me for her own pleasure.

Once she heard, "Nothing," she knew that you were low sexual market value male.

If she heard you were swimming in pussy, her own pussy would have been wet and she would have cucked her husband to bang you. Smh bruh

Might have been useless though, because your face, obviously.

If she heard you were swimming in pussy, her own pussy would have been wet and she would have cucked her husband to bang you. Smh bruh

Might have been useless though, because your face, obviously.
I doubt it. doubt she would fuck me. just wanted to reject a reject to make herself feel good. They need to be enslaved!

I doubt it. doubt she would fuck me. just wanted to reject a reject to make herself feel good. They need to be enslaved!

gtfo with your pua redpill cope shit faggot retard. she would have lol'd at your clear bullshit represented by your subhuman face you fucking autistic retard cock sucking fucking asshole cunt nigger bitch

stupid fucking cuck retard pua bluepilling cunt. she take one look at your face and fucking laugh her ass off at your clear obvious bullshiting you nigger

gtfo with your pua redpill cope shit faggot retard. she would have lol'd at your clear bullshit represented by your subhuman face you fucking autistic retard cock sucking fucking asshole cunt nigger bitch

stupid fucking cuck retard pua bluepilling cunt. she take one look at your face and fucking laugh her ass off at your clear obvious bullshiting you nigger

Is CameronCel is nigger? lol

This is why I avoid them

Is CameronCel is nigger? lol

I'm not a nigger, lol

Sounds good Gyllenhaal, lol

What this is something IT would say

Today at work, a foid from another company let me on. Whenever we see each other, she laughs, smiles, etc. And today, she said, "What are you doing this evening" very suggestively.

I said "nothing" and we talked a bit. Again, leading me on. And then I ask her number and the foid says, "I'm married, but I am flattered!"

Such RAGE. The filthy foid bult up my interest and led me on, only to boost her ego
girls with boyfriends are much more open and friendly to me, i dont know why.

Would have looked at her with this face tbh

kingturtle

Did you check if she was really married?

Not sure why they do that. My oneitis Stacy (from 15 years ago) did that to me. Just wanted me as a beta orbiter.

First of all, fuck foids.
Second, wtf OP? Take the blackpill and just tell them to fuck off, like this:

Stud. Should have ascended!
~~`
I mean, you should have punched her in the cunt!

what age was she?

chad story in 2019

slayer story in 2030

fakecel