Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today, a Chad told me I have a "dream life" (not kidding)

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
All right. This morning, I was sitting at a Cafe Coffey Day (a shitty Indian local copy of Starbucks) having breakfast. My two dogs were outside, sitting quietly among the tables.

This Pajeet Chad was at an outside table with a Stacy fellow student and they were doing some kind of homework. One of my dogs approached them and started nosing them to beg for food/petting. Both the Chad and the Stacy were nice to him and gave him biscuits and petted him. Same with my other dog that soon joined in.

When I got out of the inside seating area, they asked me if it was my dogs, what breed they are, how old, etc. Then they aked about me. I told them that I lived in a small flat nearby, by myself, with my two dogs. The Pajeet Chad looked at me and said "you have a dream life". I was floored but said "thank you"

So a somewhat-past-his-prime ricecel manlet living by himself in India (my dad pays for it), doing some bogus studies in Sanskrit (that is what I told the guy) appears to a local Pajeet Chad to be living a "dream life". And it was not a question of money. They were obviously from affluent westernized families and were clearly not poor.

Weird how people can imagine the grass to be greener in the next pasture.

Last edited:
nice dream life of withering away on obscure forum :feelskek:

I guess... a fuller social life tends to restrict you in terms of freedom. You can't just do what you want all the time because you have to make time and allowances for the other people.

But then, absolute freedom and being a "lone wolf" means you feel lonely.

So there are pros and cons to both and yeah I guess you can idealise either one, especially from the other side.

That is what I thought ... But obviously, the pajeet Chad could not figure that out. My outside appearance was obscure enough to him that he could not imagine what my life is like

I guess... a fuller social life tends to restrict you in terms of freedom. You can't just do what you want all the time because you have to make time and allowances for the other people.

But then, absolute freedom and being a "lone wolf" means you feel lonely.

So there are pros and cons to both and yeah I guess you can idealise either one, especially from the other side.
Yep

Maybe they envy your independence and freedom. Probably because they are currently bound to school. They have no fucking idea.

What are you doing in India as a ricecel? Shit festival tourism?

Maybe they envy your independence and freedom. Probably because they are currently bound to school. They have no fucking idea.
Yep

What are you doing in India as a ricecel? Shit festival tourism?
It is a long story.

In short, I am NEETBuxxing off of my dad, who is ok with it bc the cost of living in India is cheap. He was a bigwig at a Japanese company and now has his own business in India.

Last edited:
It is a long story.

In short, I am NEETBuxxing off of my dad, who is ok with it bc the cost of living in India is cheap. He was a bigwig at a Japanese company and now has his own business in India.
Oh so you people are there for business. Makes sense. I thought Japan was NEET haven tho. You'd have better access to copes at home

I would probably call it the rich kid syndrome, they have everything provided for them by their parents and everyone around them loves them and cares about them so a poor/lonely life feels like an adventure to them, but they'll definitely hate it if they tried being poor for a day or 2 and go crying to their mommy :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
dogpill strikes again

I thought by the topic title that Chad was telling you that he himself is living the dream life.

Perhaps it was sarcastic

Oh so you people are there for business. Makes sense. I thought Japan was NEET haven tho. You'd have better access to copes at home
Nah. I hate Japan

I was brought up in the UK mostly (my dad was there at the time) and when we got back to Japan I was completely misadapted. I just don't relate to all their weird shit. I hate Karaoke. I hate anime. I hate the whole lot of it.

I am better here (in India) because I don't have anything to do with all their local shit so they can do whatever they want and I don't care.

Perhaps it was sarcastic
No, the guy was pretty young and looked really dumb. So I am quite sure he meant it sincerely.

I would probably call it the rich kid syndrome, they have everything provided for them by their parents and everyone around them loves them and cares about them so a poor/lonely life feels like an adventure to them, but they'll definitely hate it if they tried being poor for a day or 2 and go crying to their mommy :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Yeah, I think you are right.

Last edited:
All right. This morning, I was sitting at a Cafe Coffey Day (a shitty Indian local copy of Starbucks) having breakfast. My two dogs were outside, sitting quietly among the tables.

This Pajeet Chad was at an outside table with a Stacy fellow student and they were doing some kind of homework. One of my dogs approached them and started nosing them to beg for food/petting. Both the Chad and the Stacy were nice to him and gave him biscuits and petted him. Same with my other dog that soon joined in.

When I got out of the inside seating area, they asked me if it was my dogs, what breed they are, how old, etc. Then they aked about me. I told them that I lived in a small flat nearby, by myself, with my two dogs. The Pajeet Chad looked at me and said "you have a dream life". I was floored but said "thank you"

So a somewhat-past-his-prime ricecel manlet living by himself in India (my dad pays for it), doing some bogus studies in Sanskrit (that is what I told the guy) appears to a local Pajeet Chad to be living a "dream life". And it was not a question of money. They were obviously from affluent westernized families and were clearly not poor.

A "friend" from my studies once told me that I have the dream life because I have better grades than him, he was 20, able-bodied, already had multiple GFs, was neurotypical, tall/fit (good frame, good muscles), had fulfilled his dreams (was travelmaxxing and was able to indulge in his interests while my parents forbidded me from doing so), had his own flat, many friends and had a GF (they even fondled each other during a lecture once), while I am autistic/short/have a shitty frame/never held hands with a girl/live with my parents/wasn't in holidays for the last few years/am unemployable due to disabilities so that grades won't matter anyways. It's weird what measures normalfags sometimes use to be jealous of somebody. The only reason why I even have good grades is because I have no GF, am constantly bored and therefore only study to pass the time (while others party/fuck/live). Just fucking laugh at this clown's world where people envy someone because of grades while living instead of merely existing like me.

The Pajeet Chad is so removed from reality that he looks at your arid desert and instead sees a green pasture. Brutal. Or maybe he just said it in a vain attempt to make you feel better about yourself because he knew how over it was for you.

There are some weird humans that are content with nothing, even if they have the world at their fingertips. an example of this would be Connor Murphy, the guy who was doing all the pick up shit and asking girls out by taking his shirt off and whatnot. he had a mental breakdown for a couple of reasons and was in a mental hospital for a time, the thing is the guy is a wreck and was depressive for a lot of time because his parents didnt like him or whatnot.

So bear in mind, there are literal chads who have massive ammounts of money and had banged more girls that you will aproach in your fucking lifes and they have depression for some incredible reason.... i cant say i understand how that's posible.

... there are literal chads who have massive ammounts of money and had banged more girls that you will aproach in your fucking lifes and they have depression for some incredible reason.... i cant say i understand how that's posible.
Maybe there is some kind of hidden wisdom nugget in that observation.

There are some weird humans that are content with nothing, even if they have the world at their fingertips. an example of this would be Connor Murphy, the guy who was doing all the pick up shit and asking girls out by taking his shirt off and whatnot. he had a mental breakdown for a couple of reasons and was in a mental hospital for a time, the thing is the guy is a wreck and was depressive for a lot of time because his parents didnt like him or whatnot.

So bear in mind, there are literal chads who have massive ammounts of money and had banged more girls that you will aproach in your fucking lifes and they have depression for some incredible reason.... i cant say i understand how that's posible.
the buddha himself had it all before he decided to leave it all and pursue enlightenment (nirvana)

the buddha himself had it all before he decided to leave it all and pursue enlightenment (nirvana)
I feel like its harder for a guy with limited options to leave his desires in order to be happy and have more interesting pursuits, after all if you're a privileged guy(aka chad) you have basically tastes all the world has to offer and you can do whatever you want to do. i feel like that's easier for a guy in his position, if we follow his example we can assume that sex is not the end of it all. but as we dont have the oportunity to try for ourselves is harder to leave that desire be and achieve greater things.

I feel like its harder for a guy with limited options to leave his desires in order to be happy and have more interesting pursuits, after all if you're a privileged guy(aka chad) you have basically tastes all the world has to offer and you can do whatever you want to do. i feel like that's easier for a guy in his position, if we follow his example we can assume that sex is not the end of it all. but as we dont have the oportunity to try for ourselves is harder to leave that desire be and achieve greater things.
i see. yea interesting theory/observation

ya that's so gay though that it works that way. so it's easier for us to get stuck, whereas chad, after having an easy mode life can go venture out to enlightenment

I don't think it is correct to say that the Buddha "had it all". What he had was an illusion created by his parents. They wanted to give him the impression that his life was going to be perfect by hiding from him lots of things. In many ways, he was bluepilled by his parents. The discovery of reality was all the more painful when it came (like it was for us).

if we follow his example we can assume that sex is not the end of it all. but as we dont have the oportunity to try for ourselves is harder to leave that desire be and achieve greater things.
Maybe. Maybe not. Do you know many Chads who discover wisdom as they age? I don't

In any case, we know that "sex is not the end of it all". It has been repeated to us by all sorts of wisdom traditions. Why can't we just believe it, given that this is one thing that they all agree about? I don't think that the real difficulty comes from the fact that we have not experienced it.

What really prevents us from just giving up the desire for sex is that we still think that Chad is really a god, and we don't want to give up this idea. Down, down at the bottom of our soul, we still believe that there are classes of men who are truly superior to us in a magical sense. We really think of ourselves as subhumans because we think that Chad is superhuman.

The impossibility of giving that up, this idolatry, is what prevents us from moving on into the white pill.

Last edited:

you have to understand these peoples level psychologically.

they were either making literally pointless small talk to "feel good talking to a poor man"

or were low key lampooning you, as they knew you probably lived alone in a tiny flat, with no company hence why you have 2 dogs.

Now lets switch the premise and say you lived in a mansion, in the most expensive part of your area. Now would they say you live a "dream life" or would the response be colder as now you actually mog him economically in this area.

It's true, when Chad is balls deep in Stacy he is really just dreaming of living alone with 2 dogs.

well it is easy to ACT wholesome when you have everything

I don't think it is correct to say that the Buddha "had it all". What he had was an illusion created by his parents. They wanted to give him the impression that his life was going to be perfect by hiding from him lots of things. In many ways, he was bluepilled by his parents. The discovery of reality was all the more painful when it came (like it was for us).
i see. still admirable for the buddha to venture out to find enlightenment though. i believe everyone should though

Last edited:
@Lycan and @Cope_Time (+ @CrackingYs ) You are all jealous of my dream life.

i see. still admirable for the buddha to venture out to find enlightenment though. i believe everyone should though
Yes. Absolutely.

What is important to understand with Buddhism is that enlightenment consists in freedom from illusion and this is what Buddha's youth stands for.

@Lycan and @Cope_Time (+ @CrackingYs ) You are all jealous of my dream life.

Yes. Absolutely.

What is important to understand with Buddhism is that enlightenment consists in freedom from illusion and this is what Buddha's youth stands for.
tbh

Now lets switch the premise and say you lived in a mansion, in the most expensive part of your area. Now would they say you live a "dream life" or would the response be colder as now you actually mog him economically in this area.
They also live in pretty nice houses, I am sure. So they would actually not think my life is such a dream because it would seem ordinary to them and not particularly enviable.

They also live in pretty nice houses, I am sure. So they would actually not think my life is such a dream because it would seem ordinary to them and not particularly enviable.
so they are punching down and lampooning you

avoid further pain inevitable, your whole existence to them will be a punching bag, and then throw away when bored

so they are punching down and lampooning you

avoid further pain inevitable, your whole existence to them will be a punching bag, and then throw away when bored
What are you trying to "protect" me from? I just met them, had this exchange and then left. No phone numbers or anything else were exchanged. I don't even know their name.

The question I have is. Why would you think that I have any desire to have further relations with them? What are you afraid of?

Totally agree with the "grass is always greener" phenomenon.

It's surprising but at the same time not so much anymore. Once you become an functional or relatively stable agecel, you experience these things more and more I think. As you know from our talks @K9Otaku it's happened to me few times. My neighbour always looks at me with what I would call a slight amount of "envy" or perhaps better to call it intrigue and curiosity about my situation...he has said "man it sounds so nice to not have a lady bossing you around" or something to that effect. And he's a high tier Normie maybe even Chad by some measures.

Maybe the Stacy golddigging him and he was wishing he was single so he didn't have to deal with a femoid :feelsLSD:

What are you trying to "protect" me from? I just met them, had this exchange and then left. No phone numbers or anything else were exchanged. I don't even know their name.

The question I have is. Why would you think that I have any desire to have further relations with them? What are you afraid of?
I am not trying to protect you from anything

this is called a forum which defined "is the frank and free expression of ideas", i am exercising my right to express what I believe is the narrative of your situation.

The only thing being protected is your ego by this defensive pathetic pose when someone is trying to drill down into what is actually going on.

Also it is completely asinine as to if you do or dont know them or exchanged phone numbers or saliva, this actually makes it even more likely they are punching down socially upon you as this is an arms length engagement, so they give no shits about punching down on you

I was not implying any further relations, i just have not got enough info as to whether you know them or not, and was prefacing if you have further relations that the narrative of the relationship is not good for you moving forward, ever.

Im sorry this is just the way humans are their blind subservience to status and face, its almost impossible to shift a perception if negative initially to a positive, its like fucking removing the sword in the stone.

Last edited: