Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To whitecels

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
How does it feel to be master of the SEA?

Attachments

• 1562782000929.png
    1562782000929.png
    901.4 KB · Views: 42
Wait shitposts in incel discussion? Hold my beer.

I'm white and it's over, how do you explain that?

they are gods

To believers of JBW:

How does it feel to be retarded?
Whites have more advantage in ethnic countries, also in white countries=retarded? never saw some ethnic woman lusting for non-top white males? never saw white girls rejecting ethnics or because it would reduce her "status"?

Yet, did you travel the seas into the SEA, like you see on the picture?
If I have to travel the seas just to get a subhuman usted up noodlewehore then call me volcel

Most whites are ethnic sadly.

It's over for whitecels too, especially in Europe.
The are many foids who prefer darker men (turkish, arabian, ...), cuz they think they are "manlier".

I'm white and it's over, how do you explain that?
Because you are competing with another whites in that case JBW obviously is rendered useless, JBW=white race superiority in looks in comparison vs ethnics.

Whites have more advantage in ethnic countries, also in white countries=retarded? never saw some ethnic woman lusting for non-top white males? never saw white girls rejecting ethnics or because it would reduce her "status"?
No white girls like ethnics if they are good looking.

No money no honey

I'm going to SEA asap to fuck cheap prostitutes, but I'll never delude myself into thinking they actually want my sperm, they don't.

It's funny because whites are pirates for golden yellow booty.

Can we just stop shitty threads in Inceldom Discussion already please

It’s important to be white-looking. So you have to have white features. For example, ethnic people regarded as “Chads” do have white features. Chads do have white features. Black Tyrones, AKA attractive blacks, do have white features.

Being technically “white” but with bad looking features, makes you look like an ethnic, or maybe you can truly be an ethnic because you have ethnic genes without even knowing. Bad genes recombination can show all your ethnic subhuman features.

Masters of any third world country tbhtbh

JFL at jbw deniers. Might as well deny the blackpill and talk about personality and shower