Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment To what extent can cultmaxxing work?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Basically, do unattractive writters and mangakas get their dick wets with their fan's pussies?

And more importantly does it work with jbs?

i think it is cope

You have to be extremely charismatic to cultmax and its near impossible for a truecel to be giga charismatic.

I always wanted to found a cult. Unfortunately, I can't even attract basic friends. So attracting obedient followers is impossible.

No talent = no life.

You have to be NT

thats just status. and no mangakas dont get pussies wet.

its all about looks at the end of the day

Cultmaxxing does work. But it will take years to build your cult. You will also have to write books for your cult (Your cult needs to be atleast somewhat religious to convince people to join you, I will recommend Messiah-maxxing). Religious cult leaders can get tons of women. You can even convince your male followers to give their wives to you. But like I said earlier it is hard-work which will take years.

Maybe I should go to some place in remote Russia or something and claim I'm God. I can be somewhat charismatic for a short time but I get tired.

Maybe I should go to some place in remote Russia or something and claim I'm God. I can be somewhat charismatic for a short time but I get tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back