Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To USAcels

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Just like to know how much does one get In unemployment benefit or if they get anything at all, I'm currently getting £878 a month and my flat paid for by the uk government

I sometimes feel I want to move there and work, I feel I may have to save up a few 1000 in the next 2 or 3 years in order to do so

I sometimes feel I want to move there and work, I feel I may have to save up a few 1000 in the next 2 or 3 years in order to do so
Why the hell would you want to work there, i suggest you go somewhere else jfl

Just like to know how much does one get In unemployment benefit or if they get anything at all, I'm currently getting £878 a month and my flat paid for by the uk government
Neet1

Just to experience the so called American dream

Brother, the "American dream" ceased to exist probably in the 1970s or so.

It doesn't exist anymore, it is impossible in today's society and world.

Just stay across the pond and take advantage of the free stuff the government is giving you. There is nothing for you here.

Brother, the "American dream" ceased to exist probably in the 1970s or so.

It doesn't exist anymore, it is impossible in today's society and world.

Just stay across the pond and take advantage of the free stuff the government is giving you. There is nothing for you here.
I would like to be there for at least 6 months bro, I wont be living there for good

America is a nightmare for every human that is under 8/10 or non-Jewish.

are you white? Where I live it's very hard to get neetbuxx if you're a white man