Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel To those who work with Foids, how (badly) do they treat you at work?

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
Some ignore me, one was even repulsed by me due to my ugliness. Some will be polite.

But even the one or 2 that are nice to me don't take me seriously or listen to me. I'm like a joke or a child or a puppy dog to them.

It's emasculating and makes me furios.

I feel this. Yeah I don't even talk to them

They try to get me to talk or socialize But I Don't Well that was when I worked last year, I got fired

Some ignore me, one was even repulsed by me due to my ugliness. Some will be polite.

But even the one or 2 that are nice to me don't take me seriously or listen to me. I'm like a joke or a child or a puppy dog to them.

Pretty much that's all women in the business world I just know to stay the fuck away from them outside of work as I do with every other female I hate when I'm talking to them it's annoying the same thing with talking to any other sex have her but women I know feel I'm a total genetic loser

brutal

imagine talking to foids at work... fakecel

They treat me nice/fine but these are women in their 30s 40s I haven't worked with girls my age yet.

In my entire career they have been very nice, polite and cooperative. I never experienced toxicity from any of them.

But they need me and I don't hit on them.

imagine talking to foids at work... fakecel
Usually I'm by myself but sometimes I'm forced too work with them.

They treat me nice/fine but these are women in their 30s 40s I haven't worked with girls my age yet.
Some of the older ones who went through menopause are nice to me because they aren't sexual anymore and don't view my bad dna as a threat.

There was one hot 20yo Stacy who was horrible, just looking at me gave her this look of revulsion on her face.

It was like I was some abomination.

Some of the older ones who went through menopause are nice to me because they aren't sexual anymore and don't view my bad dna as a threat.

There was one hot 20yo Stacy who was horrible, just looking at me gave her this look of revulsion on her face.
Yeah foids didn't like talking to me in high school. Completely ignored me or were assholes. Older women are nicer.

Same as anywhere else. They talk to me when they need something material or require my labor or expertise. And once they dont they stop talking to me.

My first job was working under MULTIPLE FOIDS (!!!). It was the WORST fucking time of my life, currently I'm working for a man and it's fucking night and day.
There was a moment when my foid mentor wrote me something, I didn't read it for one minute (not exaggerating) and she called like "WHY ARE YOU NOT READING MY MESSAGES????"
I got fired without even finishing first month.

My first job was working under MULTIPLE FOIDS (!!!). It was the WORST fucking time of my life, currently I'm working for a man and it's fucking night and day.
There was a moment when my foid mentor wrote me something, I didn't read it for one minute (not exaggerating) and she called like "WHY ARE YOU NOT READING MY MESSAGES????"
lol dumb bitches melting down.

lol was the pay worth it?

lol was the pay worth it?
No, it was my first job. Thankfully it gave me a whole MONTH of job experience so I was more valuable to potential employers and I managed to find a very good job two months later.

I'm doing an internship for pennies at an IT firm . Women make an active effort not to be close to me. One girl brushed up against me accidentally and she gave me the dirtiest look

I´m lucky, cause I don´t work with foids.