Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel To those who support America, the West, and NATO: THIS abomination is what you're defending!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

it's cucked but what are other options ? mongoloid supremancist chyna or pathetic as always russia

You don't need to lick the balls of Russia and Putin 24/7 to hate the West. :feelskek:

Is it Klaus Schwab?

Not going to support chinks and Russians just because trannies exist.

I support China because THEY'RE SHOWING HOW BASED THEY ARE
While westCUCKS are thinking about regulations against AI and AIgfs or future fembots, China is building them already not giving a crap about what foids think about it

it's cucked but what are other options ? mongoloid supremancist chyna or pathetic as always russia

You don't need to lick the balls of Russia and Putin 24/7 to hate the West. :feelskek:
Tbh. Anyone who isn't completely brainwashed by NWO globohomo can see how decadent and corrupt the West has become and is going to continue becoming.

Take that... thing in the picture in the OP, for example. What kind of programming must a person undergo to become twisted into whatever the fuck that thing is? Any sane human being looking at that will tell you that is a mental illness of some sort. Yet, this is precisely the kind of thing that the satanic West wants to normalize. Anyone who supports this ideology and the military arm behind it cannot possibly be on the side of good and humanity.

Tbh. Anyone who isn't completely brainwashed by NWO globohomo can see how decadent and corrupt the West has become and is going to continue becoming.

Take that... thing in the picture in the OP, for example. What kind of programming must a person undergo to become twisted into whatever the fuck that thing is? Any sane human being looking at that will tell you that is a mental illness of some sort. Yet, this is precisely the kind of thing that the satanic West wants to normalize. Anyone who supports this ideology and the military arm behind it cannot possibly be on the side of good and humanity.
Sure West gone insane with all of this LGBTQ+_++++ woke bs and feminism, but what's funny is that Russian propaganda talking about it and how dangerous it is in the West while great majority of Russian officials families and kids live in the EU, US, UK, Canada etc.

Not going to support chinks and Russians just because trannies exist.
Based Westerners not falling for le epic Ruskie/Chink propaganda, as if those countries are not gynocentric hellholes that let low-class men fend for themselves or send them to the frontlines

Based Westerners not falling for le epic Ruskie/Chink propaganda
Unfortuntately they've fallen for globohomo propaganda that has them convinced that they're living better in the West even though they're trapped in debt slavery and have no community or marriage prospects due to sexual degeneracy and zero commitment.

Sure West gone insane with all of this LGBTQ+_++++ woke bs and feminism, but what's funny is that Russian propaganda talking about it and how dangerous it is in the West while great majority of Russian officials families and kids live in the EU, US, UK, Canada etc.
That's true, but I extremely doubt their families are falling prey to the twisted cultural ideology of the West.

I'm all for letting the west rot. All I want to do now is enjoy the decline. Try to keep myself away from modern society and sit back and open up a bag of popcorn and drink a beer watching this tragedy unfold.

Pathetic as always? Russia won Great Northern War (1700-1721) against Sweden while having less population.

no, it won't. Russians suck Chechen dick.
If appeasement means sucking someone's dick, then USA sucks dick of natives. I'm not even talking about whites worship of blacks and muslims ( in EU ).

I'm all for letting the west rot. All I want to do now is enjoy the decline. Try to keep myself away from modern society and sit back and open up a bag of popcorn and drink a beer watching this tragedy unfold.

Pathetic as always? Russia won Great Northern War (1700-1721) against Sweden while having less population.
i mena not always i agree but russia had awful losses like with japan, afganistan ettc...

Imagine the ricecels in China who designed those flags kek

maybe one day
Hardly possible.
Even Czechs and Slovaks can't live in one state. Kurwa.
Over for slavs. Westerners don't want Slavic unity. Pinda.

If you are american/european, you don't have options. It's over and over over over anyway.
But I have:
ZXRQZe.gif