Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To those who say religion is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
We talk about blackpills, but why do you get uncomfortable and defensive when things challenge them. The gym i go to is owned by a bald paki manlet who's wife looks like amir khans wife. Hes literally shorter than me and I'm 5"6. This guys brother is ugly af he's also married but he has enough dignity to make his wife wearing the face covering.

These are two bald manlets in their 40s, according to the blackpill they should be virgins but no they have been married since early 20s.

Why, why are they able to stay married so long when divorce is so common in the west, surely the foids would have monkey branched by now but they didn't??

Islam has saved us ethnics but we are ungrateful. If you are someone who comes from a strict Muslims country you don't know how lucky you have it

Last edited:
These are two bald manlets in their 40s, according to the blackpill they should be virgins but no they have been married since early 20s.
:feelshaha: the answer can be found in your own post idiot

:feelshaha: the answer can be found in your own post idiot
The answer is religion and honour. You son of a whore haha you wouldn't know anything about that:smonk::smonk:

It's almost like the world changed since 20years ago you fucktard

It's almost like the world changed since 20years ago you fucktard
Biggg cope, its the culture you find the same thing back in Pakistan India Saudi
:lul: what a retard the OP is

all his posts are retard shit :feelskek:
Yet your always the first one here you fucking cheerleader stop following me around you lil hoe:smonk:

Last edited:
Tbh anything that isn’t sex is a cope at this point jfl:lul:

Religion is one possible answer to our problem.

We’d have another answer or possibly several if we could come up with some way to make degenerate pop culture unappealing for women to watch on the Talmudvision and engage in like a pig rolling around in slop. :feelshehe: