Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel To those who say I am a attention seeker

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
You sons of bitches I literally have zero people in my life I don’t even talk to anyone at all

So no shit I made some attention selling threads you should’ve made a million more if you were in my place ,I deserve to be happy or liked for fucking once

My reasons are justified in every fucking way of course I’ll seek attention for fucks sake literally everyone wants me dead and gone and they hate me cause I look very ugly ,I have zero friends or people I talk to

So before spewing your bullshit be happy for being a privileged fuck who have people that care for Him or love him in some way

It’s literally me vs the world since like 2015 (second puberty, went from 5/10 to 0/10)

when was the last time you beat your mom?:feelskek:
Beat like heavy beating was one year ago ,I do soft ones when I see her time to time if I’m angry to my family

Really bro sometimes I just feel as if to tear them apart

Beat like heavy beating was one year ago ,I do soft ones when I see her time to time if I’m angry to my family

Really bro sometimes I just feel as if to tear them apart
you're the most based user here, even more based than sneir :feelsthink::feelsthink::chad::chad:

you're the most based user here, even more based than sneir :feelsthink::feelsthink::chad::chad:
Seriously if there were no jail and I’d still have the financial minimum ness of them I’d get a shotgun and blow my families heads off

They really do deserve it

Stop acting like a foid, if you had my life you would've already killed yourself.

If you feel sad then that's okay, but don't make threads like you're going to suicide when you clearly won't do it. Some people may really follow you in that, if you just feel sad then try to improve your life

I’ve always liked your posts

Stop acting like a foid, if you had my life you would've already killed yourself.

If you feel sad then that's okay, but don't make threads like you're going to suicide when you clearly won't do it. Some people may really follow you in that, if you just feel sad then try to improve your life
How the fuck would I do that? I’m trying and trying ffs what a idiot you are

Tbh it's the point of this forum. Most of us have no one to talk to, it's brutal

How the fuck would I do that? I’m trying and trying ffs what a idiot you are
You can just start by being more transparent here and making friends, thus having someone who "appreciates" you. It's not that hard.

You can just start by being more transparent here and making friends, thus having someone who "appreciates" you. It's not that hard.
What the fuck are you on about? I’m the most transparent person here still

You sons of bitches I literally have zero people in my life I don’t even talk to anyone at all

So no shit I made some attention selling threads you should’ve made a million more if you were in my place ,I deserve to be happy or liked for fucking once

My reasons are justified in every fucking way of course I’ll seek attention for fucks sake literally everyone wants me dead and gone and they hate me cause I look very ugly ,I have zero friends or people I talk to

So before spewing your bullshit be happy for being a privileged fuck who have people that care for Him or love him in some way

It’s literally me vs the world since like 2015 (second puberty, went from 5/10 to 0/10)
Weren’t you suppose to rope a few days ago

Ain't that the realest real that ever realed. After puberty, I went from being a 10/10 to a 0/10, nobody talks to me anymore. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

you cried irl cus i killed a lizard