Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To those who read Elliot's manifesto, which parts do you relate the most?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Too many for me, I'll just pick a random one

The parts that hit the most where when he expressed wanting to be apart of society, he stated that he cried at a party because he realized just how much better everyone else's life is, I also did the same thing while sitting on a bench and watching everyone have fun. :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

The parts of not being able to get hot blonde girls, being height mogged etc.

The parts that hit the most where when he expressed wanting to be apart of society, he stated that he cried at a party because he realized just how much better everyone else's life is, I also did the same thing while sitting on a bench and watching everyone have fun. :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:
It wasn't a party but it was a school excursion to some theme park. The biggest mistake was me going there, only to be excluded from all the activities and everyone refusing to form groups with me, no matter how much i tried. I was forced to watch everyone enjoy themselves while i sat alone and miserable on the sideline. A deep anger took hold of me that day and i bled my knuckles on my bedroom wall.

When he tried to push those people off a roof. Except I actually succeeded

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

The part on throwing hot coffee on foids.

The part where he detailed how he was jerking off, while his peers were chasing (and slaying) girls.

Playing Warcraft III

Didn't read it

Can't choose one tbh