Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To those who go out, how do normies / chads usually get a girl to kiss them in a club / bar, what have you noticed?

fred_herbert

fred_herbert

Recruit
★★★★★
This has been something that upset me (and still does) quite a lot as an incel. Some normie / chadlite once told me, "getting a kiss is literally just going on the dance floor". Well I've done that tons of times and never happened to me obviously. Goes to show how something that seems effortless for normies / chads seems impossible for an incel.

Here's a few instances of this happening I've seen first hand in detail:

1. Dancing club, around 2 am, most people were drunk and some 6'3 muscular chad is walking across the floor while dancing, then as he is walking he just grabs some girl that was in his path, bends down (she was much shorter) and kisses her, happened very fast. Then few moments later he just keeps walking to wherever he was headed.

2. A similar environment, I am with a chadlite / chad I know. Then he goes on the dance floor dancing alone, then sees some girl next to him, grabs her hand and they start dancing. They dance for a few minutes, then they get closer and eventually he grabs her head and kisses her.

3. I go in a dance club with a group guys, we order drinks, then dance a bit. Then, one of them (normie / chadlite) starts having small chat with a girl. She seems responsive and they talk and laugh together for quite a long time, ~ 30-60 mins. Then they get off the dance floor and sit down together (still inside). Eventually, as they got more drunk, I noticed them start kissing all of a sudden.

What about your experiences, any stories like this to share?

i dont go out

Clubs are absolutely the most brutal places for sub 8 guys.

Ok so basically. I have a chad friend I usually go out with drinks. I obviously get to game while he fucks every foid he lays his eyes on. All he does is, get this, talk to them for 5 minutes or less then they are kissing. I'm not even joking when I say I can't take my eyes of him for 1 minute until he is making out with some other foid. If you are a chad all you need to do is talk to them for 1 minute

Clubs are absolutely the most brutal places for sub 8 guys.
Yea, seeing first hand how easy it is for some guys to get girls is very blackpilling and demoralizing. Getting rejected / ignored / disliked at a club on the other hand doesn't phase me as much.

avoid clubs they are lookist
go to a random bar

Ok so basically. I have a chad friend I usually go out with drinks. I obviously get to game while he fucks every foid he lays his eyes on. All he does is, get this, talk to them for 5 minutes or less then they are kissing. I'm not even joking when I say I can't take my eyes of him for 1 minute until he is making out with some other foid. If you are a chad all you need to do is talk to them for 1 minute
brutal
you got a chad friend too?
are there times you just wanna stop hanging with the guy?
like you ever come up with excuses to not hang out?

Lmao. Yea I do the same all the time, except the kissing part. I talk for 1-5 minutes, she shows zero signs of interest, seems bored and then I move on. Do they talk inside or outside? I usually prefer outside, because inside you can barely hear anything, but from what I've seen guys who talk inside have more success strangely enough.

brutal
you got a chad friend too?
are there times you just wanna stop hanging with the guy?
like you ever come up with excuses to not hang out?
No not really. He is very ignorant and chill, he even acknowledge the black pill exists. Usually it's just me and him that go out with no foids so it's usually not a problem, though I don't like hanging out with him everytime he makes out with foids

Lmao. Yea I do the same all the time, except the kissing part. I talk for 1-5 minutes, she shows zero signs of interest, seems bored and then I move on. Do they talk inside or outside? I usually prefer outside, because inside you can barely hear anything, but from what I've seen guys who talk inside have more success strangely enough.
Yeah exactly

I am never going to a club, unless maybe if I could throw up on some foids

I am never going to a club, unless maybe if I could throw up on some foids
I had the same mentality back in the day. I think it's good to do it. Basically it gives you a peace of mind. Because otherwise you will always have that question in your head, "could I have not been incel if I tried?". If you go a ton of times and get nothing then at least know you are a a legit incel.

No not really. He is very ignorant and chill, he even acknowledge the black pill exists. Usually it's just me and him that go out with no foids so it's usually not a problem, though I don't like hanging out with him everytime he makes out with foids
jfl i never mentioned the bp to my chad friend but yeah he is the exact same
just chill never really talks about much just food weed and videogames nothing about his personal life
i used to hangout with him and his gfs only us 3 for years
3rd wheeled with his current gf a few times but not anymore as of late
i guess even he couldnt handle it anymore lol

now he only calls me when his girl goes on a "break" :feelsjuice:
i think hes settling down or some shit
and i actually i think hes more chadlite than a chad now that i mention all this

I was at a club tonight and literally anyone can makeout with a girl​

kiss doesn’t mean anything I guess... but girls would makeout with anyone... I guess as long as you’re not Indian, idk Indians in clubs are creepy tho

now idk how many guys can close and take a girl home... I didn’t, also didn’t follow other guys making out with girls home so idk if they did or not
if you can’t kiss a girl then you’re either giga trucel or Indian or giga manlet

Found this thread on the looksmax forum. I don't know how much I agree with this. Quite blackpilling if true. But I don't think it's correct. In my opinion you need to be at least a 5. Haven't seen any sub 5's making out or having success.

They don't get them to do anything. Foids simply pick the genetic package they want to have for the evening and start making out. That's it. You are still blue pilled if you believe that men "do something" besides existing to get women attracted.

Only fakecels go out and can socialize normally

I hear these stories quite frequently too. They just get what they want and then proceeds to crucify incels for wanting to love someone too.

As for your question, let me clarify something to you: in the world of flirting, there is something called Indicator of Interest (IOI).
This is a set of small gestures that someone who is interested in you will consciously or unconsciously express to signal you that she wants you to approach her and go for it.
NT people will automatically read these IOI and do what they have to do, so that's why you hear them saying it's something that "feels natural".
Attempting to imitate these guys without knowing these facts will get you jailed really quickly.
There is also knowing how to properly talk to your flirt, where you will have to balance casual talk with compliments and hot talk, but I don't know too much about it yet.
But yeah, that's mostly it, I hope it helps in some way, even though we are really unlikely to be shown to IOI.

Last edited:
I hear these stories quite frequently too. They just get what they want and then proceeds to crucify incels for wanting to love someone too.

As for your question, let me clarify something to you: in the world of flirting, there is something called Indicator of Interest (IOI).
This is a set of small gestures that someone who is interested in you will consciously or unconsciously express to signal you that she wants you to approach her and go for it.
NT people will automatically read these IOI and do what they have to do, so that's why you hear them saying it's something that "feels natural".
Attempting to imitate these guys without knowing these facts will get you jailed really quickly.
There is also knowing how to properly talk to your flirt, where you will have to balance casual talk with compliments and hot talk, but I don't know to much about it yet.
But yeah, that's mostly it, I hope it helps in some way, even though we are really unlikely to be shown to IOI.

Yea man I know all about IOI. I've gotten a few myself I know what it looks like, but never at a club. One of the biggest slayers I know told me exactly this, you wait for her to give you a smile or approach you and then you do your move. Unfortunately that never seems to happen if you are an incel in those places. About flirting I agree you need a balance between casual talk and flirting. That's something I am not good at tbh, I mostly try talking about casual stuff.

Only fakecels go out and can socialize normally

Well how are you fakecel if you do that and you a still never had a girl or kiss or anything after years of doing it, I don't agree.

Chad just grinds at random hoes at the club and they start making out.

Yea, seeing first hand how easy it is for some guys to get girls is very blackpilling and demoralizing. Getting rejected / ignored / disliked at a club on the other hand doesn't phase me as much.
No need to beat yourself up over it. They just have something that we don't, we live in parallel but different realities.

They don't get them to do anything. Foids simply pick the genetic package they want to have for the evening and start making out. That's it. You are still blue pilled if you believe that men "do something" besides existing to get women attracted.
Just existing only works for chads, there's plenty of normies that get sucked into the pick up game or red pill ideology because their looks alone aren't enough.

From what i've been told by my chadlite friends. They usually go out, stand in the club and sooner or later a girl approachs them, then they start talking and eventually start making out.

That's why i don't go out to clubs anymore, that place was never a good place for me

Just existing only works for chads, there's plenty of normies that get sucked into the pick up game or red pill ideology because their looks alone aren't enough.
Misconception to think it makes a difference for them.

Clubs multiply lookism by 10x. Bars multiply lookism by 3-5x.

If you want a better chance, according to my out-dated lore from before 2017, go to a coffee shop in a college town, and look for girls who are there alone.

From what I have seen holes mostly approach Chad in clubs, or give very obvious signs for Chad

I've seen Chads. They stand in the Bar or Club. A cute girl comes up to them and starts talking about how good looking they are. They smile and say thanks. Then the girl looks into his eyes and leans in and they start making out.

There's no exchange of names, or hobbies, or jobs. None of that matters to the girl at all. After making out a while, they decide to get out of there and go fuck. Sometimes if the girl is being too sexually aggressive, the bar tender or bouncer will tell them they have to leave and they go to her place and fuck.

Women like to fuck at their own place usually because it's more convenient.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back