Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To those who come from abusive households

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
If you have made it to the forums, you had a rough ride. But one of the reasons I breathe is to make life better for everyone.

I have witnessed what it was like to come from an abusive household. It's one of the reasons I took a fascination with Stefan Molyneux (a former Youtuber who has touched the subject of abusive parenting).

With every breath, I do what I can to make the world a better image. Unfortunately I have the fatal flaw of being straight, I get frustrated. My introduction to co was after many rejections, and the stories of infidelity on reddit. The suffering does not stop and discriminate.

What am I doing? I am reading. I am reaching out to people. I am learning marketable skills. I am engineering. But I have my limitations too. Sometimes I want to yell bad behaviour at women.

I guess I am misogynistic. I am bitter. I am lonely. The doubleness of having to interact with life and how I truly feel here takes its toll. I am crawling, eating from crumbs.

I will die making sure I take down bad people, doing what I can.

I have scars on my body. Physical scars

My dad destroyed my life more than any woman could do.

have yet to come across anyone else whose family was incelizing them

full of bluepills. study some more before posting.