Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To those here that don't like robust tall big framed curvy women, I ask why. Why don't you like these women? Why do you prefer petit women?

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
Tall big and curvy women with prettyfaces are expensive for us poor souls, they cost somewhere around 80 looks, I only have 5 looks.

I want both at the same time

Tall big and curvy women with prettyfaces are expensive for us poor souls, they cost somewhere around 80 looks, I only have 5 looks.
Hmm... true.

I dunno. Biological programming. I would still fuck a big girl but I'm small and I only feel strong attraction to women who are smaller than me with few exceptions. It's instinctive I guess.

I dunno. Biological programming. I would still fuck a big girl but I'm small and I only feel strong attraction to women who are smaller than me with few exceptions. It's instinctive I guess.

You don't like this dynamic?

I get rejected by all of them.