Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To those boomer tier iq cels who think normies get laid with their looksmatch because you "go outside". answer this

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Quote from a dude who works with athletes in early 20s:
I am going to have to back those who are saying the average normie is getting less and less. I see around 120 patients a day at my current job, and most men in my age range (20-25) consistently report little (less than 2) to no sexual contact in the past year. I see about 15 guys in that range per day. I see far more foids than males. Around 35 in that age range. 1 out of every 4 women in that age range report 10+ sexual partners in the past year, 2 out of 4 report 4+ sexual partners, and the last reports at least 2 sexual partners. Its mostly the average foids that have the most partners, with stacies having around 4 per year and really (facially) hideous or introverted chicks having 2. For what its worth, the 3 chads I've seen, who were quarterbacks and such, had 10+ sexual partners per year. Most chadlites and high tier normies had 2 to 5 sexual contacts per year.

The place I work specializes in sports injuries and has a largely female client base aged 12-28. These females are in shape and many are attractive. They make up about 75% of our client base. I have only seen 6 foids with zero sexual partners, and they were all less than 14 yo. Many have told me, when prompted, that they had numerous sexual partners concurrently, and that some of their partners didn't know of the others. It is absolutely horrible out there for males in general.

Can you explain to me the process by which 5/10 normies get laid in the west? and please don't just say "be NT bro :soy: "

2020. the decade of normiecels

brutal whorepill

All foids need to be jailed for their crimes against humanity

If I knew it, I would try it. But it's clear that normies are getting laid. And yes, seeing normie tier men with families is proof enough of that.

If I knew it, I would try it. But it's clear that normies are getting laid. And yes, seeing normie tier men with families is proof enough of that.
i'm not talking about betabuxxers. when girls are hopping off the cock carousel they will marry normies and even higher level incels. but when foids are young, they wanna slut around with chadlites and chads only

We must destroy feminism before it destroys us.

i remember that post.one of the best posts i have seen coming out of this forum.

at the end of the day. She's the one who chose you not the other way around.

Jesus fuck. It’s seriously that bad out there huh

yes, but 5/10 manlet it's ova

we're not in a pc game in here, exactly sub(insert number here) there is a lot of variation take in count, like height, social status (the guys wealth or family name), environment (does he live in a rural area, a village, an urban area)

anything can happen
ye.
Jesus fuck. It’s seriously that bad out there huh
indeed

Quote from a dude who works with athletes in early 20s:

Can you explain to me the process by which 5/10 normies get laid in the west? and please don't just say "be NT bro :soy: "

the chad lites and upper tier normies are probably fucking landwhales and other bottom tier foids

JFL @ women having multiple partners in the same week. I bet almost all women are like that.

I live to be a walking center of darkness and rage, shitting on every normies day that dares to cross my path. Bitches will be so intimitated by my blackpill rage they will tremble infront of me

the chad lites and upper tier normies are probably fucking landwhales and other bottom tier foids

JFL @ women having multiple partners in the same week. I bet almost all women are like that.
Probably tbh. And the average normie gets scraps and women have ZERO attraction towards him

Foid standards are only going up. Sub7 guys struggle harder than ever