Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To think how delusional I was a kid

Fullofhate

Fullofhate

I'm full of hate and I love it.
-
I spent years as a kid snuggling up to my pillow, thinking to myself "one day you'll get that hot emo girlfriend who cares about only you".

Years and years have gone by and I'm still here and instead of innocent wishful thinking it's turned into brooding hate. Now when I go to sleep at night all I can think about is getting revenge against the society that's fucked me over time and time again.

I've spoken to psychiatrists who think they know what's wrong with me but they haven't even scratched the surface. Why should I tell them what I really think or feel? Fuck them. They just want to ruin my life even more.

Sometimes I feel OK. Other times I feel so fucking angry it's hard to believe. But I smile. I enjoy the anger. I don't know why, but it's pleasing to me.

I know the only thing that could possibly change me is if I get to experience real love or affection. But alas, it isn't for me. So here I am still pissed and furious at the world and every motherfucker who crossed my path.

I would love to hunt down and hurt every single fucker who pissed me off or wronged me years ago and I'd enjoy every second of it. It'd be pleasure for me.

Last edited:
I would love to hunt down and hurt every single fucker who pissed me off or wronged me years ago and I'd enjoy every second of it. It'd be pleasure for me.
Same.

I spent years as a kid snuggling up to my pillow, thinking to myself "one day you'll get that hot emo girlfriend who cares about only you".

Years and years have gone by and I'm still here and instead of innocent wishful thinking it's turned into brooding hate. Now when I go to sleep at night all I can think about is getting revenge against the society that's fucked me over time and time again.

I've spoken to psychiatrists who think they know what's wrong with me but they haven't even scratched the surface. Why should I tell them what I really think or feel? Fuck them. They just want to ruin my life even more.

Sometimes I feel OK. Other times I feel so fucking angry it's hard to believe. But I smile. I enjoy the anger. I don't know why, but it's pleasing to me.

I know the only thing that could possibly change me is if I get to experience real love or affection. But alas, it isn't for me. So here I am still pissed and furious at the world and every motherfucker who crossed my path.

I feel you bro.

there is no hope for us unless rape is leglized

If I ever go er I will find the roasties that bullied me throughout my pre-adult years and acidface them

I always thought I would settle for nothing less than a hot blonde chick as a kid. Parents falsely said that I would grow up to be a handsome man.

never in your life should you speak to a doctor type

they are your class enemies

I would recommend you do some trauma work on your own, you are the fight type on the trauma scale (Fight freeze fawn flight) and they usually are best when working through it alone. Youre not wrong anyways, trauma healing is a lonely journey. It wont cure inceldom either, but do it for your sake, it ups average mood. Go search for shadow work its a good start

never in your life should you speak to a doctor type

they are your class enemies
You should only talk to doctors to get plastic surgeries, and you need to be careful, because most will try to sell us shit surgeries.

I would recommend you do some trauma work on your own, you are the fight type on the trauma scale (Fight freeze fawn flight) and they usually are best when working through it alone. Youre not wrong anyways, trauma healing is a lonely journey. It wont cure inceldom either, but do it for your sake, it ups average mood. Go search for shadow work its a good start
Wow. Thanks for this dude. I'm checking it out now.

Let the rage fuel you brothER.

Wow. Thanks for this dude. I'm checking it out now.
If it helped you, I can also recommend you Pete Walkers website, he talks about the 4 Fs of trauma response in detail. Also Bessel Van Der Kolk. Your anger is basically an emotional flashback, and it IS possible to get rid of them. I wish you the best of luck, I know how you feel and youre not alone trust me
EDIT: also if you have questions sometimes later about trauma you can PM me

Last edited:
Everyone went throught this. Very delusional and disappointing once it crushes worldview.

Who wronged you and how did they wrong you?

If it was up to me I wouldn't be speaking to them.
If you're already forced to go just take advantage of it.
The worst that could happen is that he actually helps you or just nothing happens.
The guy isn't allowed to talk about you and if he does you can sue the shit out of him so it's win-win.

I loved a girl, but then I got blackpilled and everyhting went down the drain when I realized it was over

I loved a girl, but then I got blackpilled and everyhting went down the drain when I realized it was over
You could at least try with her, before giving up, tbh tbh. I've never felt love, though.

You could at least try with her, before giving up, tbh tbh. I've never felt love, though.
I tried but failed, but at least now I know why I did really fail