Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the under18cels: take advantage of your youth and fight back

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I’m so glad I fought my bully in high school. Under 18 you don’t go to jail and even if you do it’s for a short time and you don’t have a permanent criminal record unless it’s something serious like murder obviously, it gets wiped away. Fight back against your bullies.

only @Lycan is under 18 as far as I know

Attachments

• 095.png
    095.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 2
name names
@Zer0/∞ made a whole roster of all the youngcels on the forum and that was back in like...november. there is way more now, but ask him for his roster

Name one under 18 that’s a truecel like me

yeah my mom and dad have no problem with it :feelsUgh:

Just do it or you’ll feel like shit otherwise. Even if you get beaten up that’s good. Besides getting punched doesn’t even hurt that much

If you’re under 20, you’re not an incel, this is most likely just a phase for you fags :feelsjuice:

If you’re under 20, you’re not an incel, this is most likely just a phase for you fags :feelsjuice:
I disagree. Most peoples growth plates are closed between 16 and 18.

i bet in Poland it’s even worse, the foids in EE are horny sluts
I can confirm, there is large inequality in foid matching. Sub8 Poles don't have single chance to get laid before 30, sub5 are virgins for life, like my based oldcel uncle