Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the SFcels on here, bunch of fucking losers XD

frickin_cel

frickin_cel

Recruit
★★
Haha:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, Frickincel has a few words for the loser SFcels here.

*Make a website for ALL INCELS, all of us who are fucking suffering under the current foid dominated system, regardless of race*
*one race begins shitting on other races and not in the name of social science or to understand how race plays a factor in incelism or foid disgust of ethnic incels but instead to fulfill their useless white nationalist dreams that do NOTHING for the incel cause*
*other races tell them to fuck off back to stormfront:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:*
That cumskin race: *but muh superior white male:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::*

Remember that more races are going to be joining this website in the future, that is almost certainly guaranteed as the internet becomes more pervasive worldwide where white people are only like 13% of the population. Your white nationalist rhetoric won't last for much longer.
So I suggest you shut the fuck up and go back to jacking off to yr bbc cuck fetishes. Some of us actually are here to discuss the true philosophy of the Blackpill.

On that note, my fellow ethniccels, how has your day been? What good copes have kept you strong today?

Amazing comeback entrance.

cope

whites are the superior race

Mental Health GIF by By Sauts // Alex Sautter (formerly Pretty Whiskey)

Life is shit and race is cope, am an ethnic and i get along with everyone. Dont make threads like this in the future, you can get banned for race baiting.

Where are all these storm fronts maligning ethnicels you speak of?
99% of their threads are about globo homo and the jews.

No one shits on ricecels more than noodlewhores

cope

whites are the superior race
That's hypocrite Jew talk to believe if one race is more superior than the other to the point justifying their exploitation/slavery that you speak against.

On that note, my fellow ethniccels, how has your day been? What good copes
Just cooming thinking that it could compensate by incelibacy. On the other side i'm taking care of my based grandfather because he's about to die sooner than I expected and i'm also trying to take up this cuckshit RPG videogame played by a lot of NPCs because you could earn from it. I hope I get picked about it by the devs. I'll spend all of the money I earned from it on copes.

display #9843291731379821 of ethnic crying about white nationalism
he literally says “racism is bad” and then “fuck white people” in the same thread.
“Nooo white people you can’t be racist!!” “Oh by the way fuck white people”. Just like Jews. A lot of them support Jews too so of course they will be so similar in their attack scheme.

That’s all these ethnic “brocels do”. They cry out while striking you, no different from the Jews in media. They need to be turned into pig feed.
Where are all these storm fronts maligning ethnicels you speak of?
99% of their threads are about globo homo and the jews.
There aren’t. These people are psy oped manky trannies. It’s disgusting.

Last edited:
White incels are the only reason why this place is interesting. Once they leave this will place will suck like every other deathnic echochamber.

The fuck are you on about? The only ones shitting on ethnics here are the self hating ones. Most of us SFcels on here just want to live with our own people in our own culture rather then being constantly shamed about the sins of our fathers while ethnics over run our nations.
You guys do that same shit always calling us out with strawmen but don't say shit about the other race nationalist here.
Remember that more races are going to be joining this website in the future
ok who cares? they can join all they like but if you shit on us we are going to fire back and not take it like good little cucks.
All I want is a homeland and not be constantly bashed just like they do.
go back to jacking off to yr bbc cuck fetishes.
hard projection
display #9843291731379821 of ethnic crying about white nationalism

Im a culture supremacist, not a racist. Make a superior ethnic culture after the west collapses and I will root for you.

my fellow ethniccels
Truth be told. It is hypocritical to go from shitting on one group to presume we're friends simple cuz "muh ethnic"

I'm incel first. Ethnic , not even for last . My Ethnicty only brought me suffering. to normalfags My ethnicty and nationality only became an indicator of my value as a human being when they wanted to Use me, and an excuse to abuse me whenever I couldn't fit the required criteria to please their egos . :fuk:

Make no mistake. We share nothing in common other than being physically undesired inferior lifeforms in regard to our respective collective pride we're born in.

On a side note .You can't speak sense into them and you never will be able to. Because group bias can't be helped unless you suffered from an extreme traumatic experience(s) of rejection to the point your brain can't accept to cope with such ideas no more. :feelsbadman:

..this is At least what I've learned during the last 4 months before I quit my job. It was such a brtual experience that I dreamed of killing my co-workers or myself on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Only inferior race is the GRAY race