Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

to the richcels on this forum

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I'll never stop being envious. just to be a multi millionaire in the tens of millions is what I want so I can move to the western interior of the usa and live in mansion spend my time doing drugs and fucking hookers. the western interior of the country is perfect its arid climate keeps its population density low, there's just enough people to maintain the necessities of civilisation but its not crowded like the eastern interior and the coasts. and their red states so low taxes so I could just rot in a sub rural mansion just outis of a small city and enjoy the decadence til death. would be enough cope for me to be happy it really would. somewhere like wyoming would be good.

money CAN buy happiness. it is possible to be content as an incel if you have strong enough cope and wealth can but that

2 ways to live life on easy mode:

a) be a foid
b) be a multi-millionaire

great, this guy.

If you'd had millions of dollar you could improve your looks easily with plastic surgery

If you'd had millions of dollar you could improve your looks easily with plastic surgery
wrong forum buddy. looksmax is that way. go cope aobut looksmaxxing over there. your ggenes determine your smv potential and if your nautral looks are too low no surgery can make you attractive to females. maybe I could ascend to mid tier nomie with surgery. not worth it

I'll never stop being envious. just to be a multi millionaire in the tens of millions is what I want so I can move to the western interior of the usa and live in mansion spend my time doing drugs and fucking hookers. the western interior of the country is perfect its arid climate keeps its population density low, there's just enough people to maintain the necessities of civilisation but its not crowded like the eastern interior and the coasts. and their red states so low taxes so I could just rot in a sub rural mansion just outis of a small city and enjoy the decadence til death. would be enough cope for me to be happy it really would. somewhere like wyoming would be good.

You can go from a richcel to a poorcel really quickly if you indulge in hedonism and associate with toilets.

Richcels behave more or less like bored NEETs on this forum.

You need have people to share the good experiences, money can buy in order to be happy.

The cure for depression is a million dollars depositing in your account

Richcels are volcels