Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel To the oldercels: Another decade as an adult wasted being an Incel

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
It is almost 2020 and this will again be a full decade without even ever been smiled to by a woman or anything positive by them.
Unlike 80% of the people here I can remember back more than 2 decades and how fast time goes by. It hurt in the early 2000s, it will hurt through the 2020s and will hurt in the 2030s, it just hurts man.

All we can do is ldar

It is almost 2020 and this will again be a full decade without even ever been smiled to by a woman or anything positive by them.
Unlike 80% of the people here I can remember back more than 2 decades and how fast time goes by. It hurt in the early 2000s, it will hurt through the 2020s and will hurt in the 2030s, it just hurts man.
It's okay, Larry Thorne. We can make it.

today has been bad not as bad as some but all im thinking about is all the losing ive had in my life. maybe ill die in my sleep soon would be nice

how fast time goes by
No it does not. It feels like the past 5 years of my life lasted a fucking century. Time only passes quickly when you're enjoying your life.

We're getting tired but the battle continues, pray for the collapse and our day will come boyos.

No it does not. It feels like the past 5 years of my life lasted a fucking century. Time only passes quickly when you're enjoying your life.
Maybe for you but for me time goes by like crazy and I hate every second of it.

The odds aren't looking good, no sex, no girlfriend ever. The 1990s went by in my teens to mid 20s, now no 1 or 2 friends to call or see since the end of that decade. You know how much things have gone more to shit in the 2000s and now the 2010s are nearly over.

I just feel numb to it all and try not to think how cold, harsh and brutally competitive this world is, even for anything slightly worth having. My existence is meaningless and infinitesimal, once my parents die I'll have no one in my pathetic life.

Last edited:
Brutal, I think i'll rope before being oldercel

I feel you. Next year I will hit 30, can't say I'm looking forward to it :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

You need better copes, my friend

Time does seem to fly as I get older. Weeks go by like days now. Maybe it seems that way because nothing eventful ever happens to distinguish one day from the other, nothing that creates a memory. I used to be someone who created New Year's resolutions but I can't trust myself to follow through with them. You tell yourself you're gonna change today/tomorrow 1000 times, you're gonna stop believing yourself.