Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To the "Muh non-NT brain! Muh autism! Muh mental illness!" crowd.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Get this self-evident truth through your fucking skull once and for all. Whatever mental issues you're having are the consequences of being bullied, humiliated, rejected, etc your entire life due to your UGLINESS. Unless you're extremely low-functioning non-verbal autist, there is absolutely no other reason to remain incel. The fact that you're conversing here with fellow incels indicates whatever level of autism you're having isn't profound enough not to be social and have a private life. An extreme autist would not be here. They need help tying their shoes, let a lot have a discussion online. Stop coping and accept the truth. But go ahead and say, "MUH MENTAL ILNESS!!!"

Get this self-evident truth through your fucking skull once and for all. Whatever mental issues you're having are the consequences of being bullied, humiliated, rejected, etc your entire life due to your UGLINESS.
my schizophrenia wasn't a result of me being bullied now was it?:feelsUgh: it's LAW that NTs have it easier than NDs

Last edited:
my schizophrenia wasn't a result of me being bullied now was it?:feelsUgh:
It may have been. Did someone tell you something else caused it?

these NT-pill faggots are so idiotic its crazy :feelskek:

my schizophrenia wasn't a result of me being bullied now was it?:feelsUgh:

No. Schizos may have a legit reason to be incel. Sorry bro. My post is directed to people claiming mental illness as the cause of their problem, rather than an effect.

doctors say it's a mix of genetics and enviromental factors ( not including bullying)
If you smoke weed, stop it.
i dont smoke bro
No. Schizos may have a legit reason to be incel.
:fuk:

mental illness caused by my manletism

Nt matters a lot if you are sub chad

Nt matters a lot if you are sub chad
this OP is coping if he thinks otherwise. I have seen many normie tier people here. Some even high tier normie yet still post here, why? because autistic

If you're ugly, others treat you like trash because in their eyes you have no value. Good-looking people treated much better and bullied less because they have inherent value ( their looks ).
Problem is, however, ugly people probably get diagnosed much more than good-looking people.

I'm a normal loking guy (which I guess is the new ugly with unchecked hypergamy) that wasn't really bullied so how the fuck did I end up being a 24 year old virgin besides being a high inhib social retard.

Last edited:
What about bad social anxiety. I was never bullied but kids at school were never friendly to me and ignored me for the most part. I wouldn't say I'm ugly though

The way you talk fits your profile picture perfectly :feelskek:

these NT-pill faggots are so idiotic its crazy :feelskek:
I think you lack experience and perspective. NT plays a huge factor in attraction whether you think it’s cope or not.

Whatever mental issues you're having are the consequences of being bullied,
I ran into my school beta bully a couple of years ago. He was my supervisor at a job I worked at for three days, he then had a hand in firing me. (I've been fired from this job three times prior) I got fired due to not being able to communicate with others. After the day was done, he was apologizing as he felt responsible for my lack of communication skills due to his past bullying. I explained to him it's due to my truecel traits. This actually annoyed him that he's not responsible for my lack of communication skills. That I would have been just as ™fcuk as I am now without his intervention. Looking back, I think this brought him into an existential crisis at that moment.

I get fired by my school beta bully, yet he's the one who goes through an existential crisis as a result. It's sooooooooo over for me.

Oh and of course, once this exchange was done, the beta bully told alpha bully all about it on social media. 1984 surveillance. Something I learned years later when I contacted alpha bully myself on social media.

Last edited:
I'm pretty high functioning and I can try to act non-NT. But the fact that I sperg out at times and that I have a hard time relating to other people indicates my condition.

I was always very quiet even as a toddler. :feelswhat::society:

When I entered kindergarten( first social place) I was always crying when my mom left and was reclusive and shy.:incel::society:

I remained this way my whole life :society:

Plus my father is also a mentalcel:society:

Sure the experiences may have added on, but I was born as a mentalcel:incel::society:

I'm a normal loking guy (which I guess is the new ugly with unchecked hypergamy) that wasn't really bullied so how the fuck did I end up being a 24 year old virgin besides being a high inhib social retard.
Aren’t you schizotypical or something?

I was always very quiet even as a toddler. :feelswhat::society:

When I entered kindergarten( first social place) I was always crying when my mom left and was reclusive and shy.:incel::society:

I remained this way my whole life :society:

Plus my father is also a mentalcel:society:

Sure the experiences may have added on, but I was born as a mentalcel:incel::society:
at first year of schooling, i refused to enter the class and would sit for a whole month just in the front door of the classroom, but without ever crossing it

False and cope. You mix up cause and effect just like the NPC blue pilled normies and soys. :feelsjuice:

I think you lack experience and perspective. NT plays a huge factor in attraction whether you think it’s cope or not.
"oh much aspergers makes me stim when talking to foids!" :feelskek:

My ADHD was present before I got bullied, it's over for me.

My ADHD was present before I got bullied, it's over for me.

Muahahahahaahahaha. Cope. I've met plenty of guys with ADHD. Most of them have girlfriends. Do you know that they in common? You will never guess. Newsflash: they are all average or above average in looks.

Face+height>everything else.

I know a guy with autism who had sex and he was uglier than me. But he was 6 feet something

this OP is coping if he thinks otherwise. I have seen many normie tier people here. Some even high tier normie yet still post here, why? because autistic
Not autistic. Just shy or not able to make friends. If you have friends and go out every weekend you will have sex and/or a gf.

"oh much aspergers makes me stim when talking to foids!" :feelskek:
For people with normie tier looks, yes. It’s about awkwardness and being able to successfully navigate social situations. Yes there is a component of negative reinforcement that fucks up ugly people, but I’ve seen underpar guys do better than good looking ones purely based on their NT.

For people with normie tier looks, yes. It’s about awkwardness and being able to successfully navigate social situations. Yes there is a component of negative reinforcement that fucks up ugly people, but I’ve seen underpar guys do better than good looking ones purely based on their NT.
probably because they were statusmaxxed or something

but it depends on the degree of autism

i see all these dudes with low functioning autism saying is their cause for their inceldom and they are some of the ugliest dudes on the forum (not that i can talk)

Exactly. I’ve almost never met a non NT average looking guy let alone a fucking chad.

These mental problems mostly come from us being attractive in the first place so NT for guys like us is a cope anyway:feelshaha:
:feelshaha:

Unless you're extremely low-functioning non-verbal autist, there is absolutely no other reason to remain incel. The fact that you're conversing here with fellow incels indicates whatever level of autism you're having isn't profound enough not to be social and have a private life. An extreme autist would not be here.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm actually embarrassed for you by how ignorant that is.

That's the most wrong thing I've read all week. Except for the poll thread on the same subject I saw half an hour ago. Tell me you've never met an autist, without saying "I've never met an autist."

101:

Autistic women get pumped because every hole's a hole, and there's always some normie who will go there.

Autistic men are the world's best automatic pussy dryer. Autistic men are invisible to foids. Strange non-human asexual creatures with true zero SMV. Weirdos who can't even talk about normal shit. Let alone kindle a foid's sexual desires.

"Autistic Chad" is not banging Stacey, or Becky, or even land whales. Autistic Chad does not exist - except in imaginary form, in the elaborate thought experiments of the most obsessed PSL looksmaxxers.

(Who are fucking weirdos BTW, and they are 100% autists in denial. Nobody NT has that kind of hyper focus on some BS lore that exists only on the internet.)

But Autistic men are good at spending their life on the PC and in chat rooms. So here they are.

Last edited:
probably because they were statusmaxxed or something

but it depends on the degree of autism

i see all these dudes with low functioning autism saying is their cause for their inceldom and they are some of the ugliest dudes on the forum (not that i can talk)
Yeah, yeah, thats something else.

Status mattered less than you imagine, it was more about social proof around you and how others treat you, and how you do so with them.

ll. Whatever mental issues you're having are the consequences of being bullied, humiliated, rejected, etc your entire life due to your UGLINESS.
Not necessarily true

Data shows that being on the autism spectrum decreases your chances of being in a relationship and having a sex life at all. Saying that being neurotypical doesn't matter at all is simply not true.

my schizophrenia wasn't a result of me being bullied now was it?:feelsUgh: it's LAW that NTs have it easier than NDs

Yep, the original was just a low IQ cope post. There's a whole library of literature that supports that mental health issues are mostly genetic. Plus toilets get them too and no toilet in the history of the world has ever been the victim of bullying or negative attention (real negative attention, not "an ugly guy dares to exist near me").