Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the IT users

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Why do you even want to waste your time looking up incel forums, have you not anything else to do with your normie lifes, seriously all of you are just as big losers as us, go get a fucking life

I fucking hate all of you too

Last edited:
Fuck IT faggots.
(Include me in the screenshot if you are a nice and caring person):smonk:

lmao there are barely any normies on reddit, let alone that subreddit.
Oh that's right, because it's filled with troons :feelsLSD:. Best not to give them attention. They never understood my pain.

I bet there are plenty of normies on that site
Normal people don't go on a mostly anonymous website to check what variation of "le orange man le bad" is most updooted today. They use Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, VSCO etc. Reddit is a website for socially inept losers. You won't find many normies there at all, most definitely not on Inceltear.

@Emba
Answer me! Why are you torturing us??:feelsohgod:

I bet there are plenty of normies on that site
No lmao not a single one of the users there are normies jfl:feelshaha: anyone that uses reddit in the first place is automatically not a normie

Low tier normies that sometimes try to get a laugh out of shitting on incels.

Natural shit
Beyond pathetic, I hate how they want to say how incels are pedophilles, despite the fact that all pedophilles are normies who had normal lifes in which we cannot have

Low tier normies that sometimes try to get a laugh out of shitting on incels.
they do that to feel better about themselves. but one thing IT got right
"Hating women will get you laid"

Beyond pathetic, I hate how they want to say how incels are pedophilles, despite the fact that all pedophilles are normies who had normal lifes in which we cannot have
Agreed tbh. It's VERY shocking that MANY of these pedo hunter vigilantes turn out to be pedofiles themselves. In their sick twisted logic THEY are permitted to JB pussy but incels however must be stopped

Because IT is filled with coping trucels. They have to cope somehow.

Agreed tbh. It's VERY shocking that MANY of these pedo hunter vigilantes turn out to be pedofiles themselves. In their sick twisted logic THEY are permitted to JB pussy but incels however must be stopped
Another note, there is very very little violence that comes from so called incels, 3 incidents in 7 years ER,AM,JD,and then they call us potential terrorists :feelskek::feelskek: 99.99% of violence are from so called normies, but yet single men who spend their days at home posting on some obscure website are seen as a bigger threat

Don't forget women murder 50 million innocent fetuses every year worldwide

Last edited:
Anyone who browses this forum with the intent of getting screenshots to post on Reddit is doing very bad in life, probably worse than many of us here.
There is no way someone with good social and loving lives would waste their time doing this.

Cope if you believe that tbh.
Cope if you don't think that. What normal male uses reddit jfl. And I will bet my left kidney that 80% of IT ""foids"" are either trannies or just traps