Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW To the IT foid who stalks my posts and thinks I'm LARPing about raping my sex doll...

You have reached coomer levels beyond Der Coomer tbh.

They probably would if they screenshot this. It’s because it can’t “consent” since it is an inanimate object. But they will really think it is rape. They were stupid enough to say that fapping to a picture of a foid is virtual rape since you didn’t ask her before jfl :feelstastyman:

True

Hey the intelligence of these morons are subpar as most of them assume the worst in everything we brocels work to achieve toward. A joke or an edgy post about rape is considered a criminal act in their minds, even if the "victim" in question is a sex doll or a picture of a girl in the same age group as the youngcel.
In fact even if we really are the victim they will see the aggressors as the victims and us as the bad guys.

When I can buy a programmable sex doll I'm going to program it to be a lesbian SJW feminist who does not consent to my sexual advances and then I'll tie it up, and brutally rape it while it complains about the patriarchy.
Greta endgame

Hello, based department?

I think you made her wet bro. She could just stop being so bitchy and help you out with all this semen.

inb4 she is tranny jfl

fucking whore i hope she dies
btw how do you rape something that is immovable and can't resist?

fucking whore i hope she dies
btw how do you rape something that is immovable and can't resist?
Because, whenever my dick goes into something, it's rape. When my dick goes in the sex doll, it's rape. When my dick goes in the Fleshlight, it's rape. When my dick goes in my hand, it's rape. When my dick goes in my underwear, it's rape. Everything I do it rape. Rape City nigga.

IT lives rent free in your head :feelsugh:

OP with the chad alpha play lets see how IT Foid responds. :feelshaha:

I needa get one of those sooner or later.

They probably would if they screenshot this. It’s because it can’t “consent” since it is an inanimate object. But they will really think it is rape. They were stupid enough to say that fapping to a picture of a foid is virtual rape since you didn’t ask her before jfl :feelstastyman:
This is pure comedy gold. :feelskek:
I am pretty sure they would love it if Chad did this.

This is pure comedy gold. :feelskek:
I am pretty sure they would love it if Chad did this.
According to them I am a virtual rapist. I have jacked of to almost every single foid in my school. Does that mean I virtually raped my entire school jfl? :feelsgah:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back