Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW To the IT foid who stalks my posts and thinks I'm LARPing about raping my sex doll...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
RapeConfirmed

I was thinking about you when I raped my sex doll this morning babe, you get me so horny. I can't wait until you drop your panties for my hairy High T phallus and cure me of my misogyny...

How do you rape a doll?

Dats a lot of coom man

I was thinking about you when I raped my sex doll this morning babe, you get me so horny. I can't wait until you drop your panties for my hairy High T phallus and cure me of my misogyny...
Beyond BASED

Just report the post and it will actually get taken down. It's genuinely bullying anyway so it's fair.

basedness levels through the roof

that's a man.
It claims to be a bloodbeast. Either way, if it's butthurt about me raping my sex doll, that person is more than welcome to come rescue this innocent sex doll from my rape dungeon.

Doesnt make it rape if doll is unable to give or deny consent.

Based as fuck! :feelskek:

She needs to help OP to become free of inceldom

She needs to help OP to become free of inceldom
She wants to... Wouldn't be the first time an IT foid who wanted my pp.

Gratz on darktriadmaxxing

:lul: :lul: :lul: this made me choke on my frosted flakes jfl, were you doing this while talking on discord this morning? :feelskek:

:lul: :lul: :lul: this made me choke on my frosted flakes jfl, were you doing this while talking on discord this morning? :feelskek:
I did it after I went to talk shit to bloodbeasts on MeetMe while on the toilet. I always like busting a big coom after pushing how some heavy prizewinners.

I did it after I went to talk shit to bloodbeasts on MeetMe while on the toilet. I always like busting a big coom after pushing how some heavy prizewinners.
its a shame i went to bed before that thing tbh seemed like a good laugh

"raping" an inanimate piece of plastic :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

>browse reddit
>sex doll
>high T

Tenor

Based as fuck! More trucels should use this as cope. Far better than wasting time approaching bloodbeasts and more affordable +safer than whores.

is that a real dol

Shouldn't have clicked that

Do IT niggers really believe you can "rape" a doll? :feelskek:

Pathetic thread. Stop caring so much about IT.

Notice how theyre using typical shaming language.

Calling it inanimate. Saying they broke you, saying you can't handle a real woman.

Pathetic normie scum. None of them have souls lmfao

20200120 150922

Do IT niggers really believe you can "rape" a doll? :feelskek:
They probably would if they screenshot this. It’s because it can’t “consent” since it is an inanimate object. But they will really think it is rape. They were stupid enough to say that fapping to a picture of a foid is virtual rape since you didn’t ask her before jfl :feelstastyman:

BASED AS FUCK AND TOP KEK

They probably would if they screenshot this. It’s because it can’t “consent” since it is an inanimate object. But they will really think it is rape. They were stupid enough to say that fapping to a picture of a foid is virtual rape since you didn’t ask her before jfl :feelstastyman:

Hey the intelligence of these morons are subpar as most of them assume the worst in everything we brocels work to achieve toward. A joke or an edgy post about rape is considered a criminal act in their minds, even if the "victim" in question is a sex doll or a picture of a girl in the same age group as the youngcel.

How do you rape a doll?
When I can buy a programmable sex doll I'm going to program it to be a lesbian SJW feminist who does not consent to my sexual advances and then I'll tie it up, and brutally rape it while it complains about the patriarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back