Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the high schoolers here -- to the teens

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
I am an elder millennial incel. This is my advice to you:

If in middle and high school some foid is interested in you -- no matter her "rank", get in a relationship with her. This will set you on the path to being NT. Do not pass on relationships just because you think you can do better, because suddenly it'll be 17 years and you'll still be the same boy and the fact that you didn't say YES back then is going to hamper your future adult emotional life.

doubt they would be here if a foid were interested in them

none of them are interested in me, how am i supposed to get in a relationship with them?

If they’re here, they’re not gonna have girls giving them advances

Why would any foid be interested in a turbomanlet who has no friends and can't go 1 minute without sperging out?

Too late.

I'm doing my final college preparations before I have to send applications as a short, currycel.

Alot of young standardcels here probably

don't assume everyone is like you, bad mistake imo

I advice those that can to heed OP advice

Fat foids do need to lose weight though.

yep, I probably don’t have autism but my social skills are shit
Even if I wasn't autistic I would most likely still be incel. This height is literally death tier, 50% of foids height mog me.

my advice of HS cells is rape the girls you like in whatever way you can

brutal shit, you sure your plates are closed
Yes, I was gonna blast the fuck out of HGH and other height supplements but I went to the (((doctors))) and my plates are definitely closed.

so, how many did you reject during high-school?

don't worry, i was never the one doing the rejecting :feelsaww:

get a gf in middle school theory

Are you ethnic by any chance?
No
get a gf in middle school theory
I was like 4'11 then so I had no chance. But middle school foids are the only ones suitable for relationships. All foids lose it at the start of high school, no exception, virgin foid past high school = 404 not found.

Last edited:
teens never listen but I guess that's part of 'teenhood', they have to learn from themselves, otherwise they won't grasp it. Sometimes though there's no turning back, once your youth is gone, it is gone for good.

@Speedloader where's you avi and sign from? There's romance in this anime?

doubt they would be here if a foid were interested in them
It's possible there are a number of us who turned down an invitation thinking it disingenuous (ie Carrie-style prank) when it was legitimate.
Kind of mentalcel bsasically because we're so bad at misreading social cues we see false negatives in fear of accepting false positives.

teens never listen but I guess that's part of 'teenhood', they have to learn from themselves, otherwise they won't grasp it. Sometimes though there's no turning back, once your youth is gone, it is gone for good.

@Speedloader where's you avi and sign from? There's romance in this anime?
Kobayashi san chi no maidragon

just say try to be the best schoolter this time.

He's a kid let him be, he didnt have naruto nor bleach so he takes what he has
Naruto and bleach are fucking shit. OG water7 one piece was the shit

Naruto and bleach are fucking shit. OG water7 one piece was the shit
One piece was a pain in the ass to watch as a kid, naruto was so much better and interesting. and bleach had some really cool fights, i enjoyed one piece but as an adult meanwhile naruto has a strong place in my heart. just watch or read naruto before the 3rd ninja war then you'll be good

This will set you on the path to being NT. Do not pass on relationships just because you think you can do better, because suddenly it'll be 17 years and you'll still be the same boy and the fact that you didn't say YES back then is going to hamper your future adult emotional life.

This is poor advice. Non-NTs won't become NTs by doing this; they'll feign being "NT" and get exploited by malicious NTs.

Denying reality leads to orbitership.

One piece was a pain in the ass to watch as a kid, naruto was so much better and interesting. and bleach had some really cool fights, i enjoyed one piece but as an adult meanwhile naruto has a strong place in my heart. just watch or read naruto before the 3rd ninja war then you'll be good
Naruto had great potential but the retcons and plotholes and change of powerscaling systems ruined it for me tbh

GrAY tier post, if you had girls approach you in school then why would you be here.