Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the "height is everything" posters: If height is more important than face

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
Then why don't guys go viral just for being tall? Why do guys go viral off face pics alone?

i think height is just a basic requirement

but it's easy to just add four inches to your height like most guys on tinder/insta do

location you fucking retard

imagine Zac Efron compared to some average 6'5 guy

no face can make up for that mog

you want to know why

because height is a sexually dimorphic trait

mylifeistrash said:
i think height is just a basic requirement

but it's easy to just add four inches to your height like most guys on tinder/insta do

Height is a disqualifier. Height alone can't make girls actually swoon over you like a good looking face can.

Enigmatic said:
Height is a disqualifier. Height alone can't make girls actually swoon over you like a good looking face can.
There are a small percentage of females where height makes them swoon. But, even with those, height + F A C E wins.

Machiavelli said:

you want to know why

Zac would outslay an average looking 6'5" guy any day of the week you low functioning piece of shit.

Machiavelli said:

you want to know why

Cope. If what you're saying is true, then @Tellem-T would be swimming in pussym

Height doesn't mean shit holy fuck you manlets need to find another cope because there's so many tallcels here that tell you day in and day out that height means nothing

height boosts your status. That's about it

Captvic said:
Height doesn't mean shit holy fuck you manlets need to find another cope because there's so many tallcels here that tell you day in and day out that height means nothing

The manlet posters on this site are some of the most bitter low IQ pieces of shit here. The only group worse than them are the blupilled failed normies/normie appeasing cucks.

Captvic said:
I'm a tallcel and can tell you height helps a lot.

Height obviously matters but not as much as ppl on here think. People saying they're manlets at 5'10" just fucking LOL

Enigmatic said:
Zac would outslay an average looking 6'5" guy any day of the week you low functioning piece of shit.

Lol this.

Stanx22 said:

My name has two total dashes habibi

Height definitely matters but FACE is #1.

height without frame is barely relevant

Height is very important, but face beats height....if you're at least 5' 8".

Jared Leto is 5' 9", but he'll usually beat the 6' 5" guy with a 6/10 face.

I'm not knocking the importance of height (it's important), but face matters more.

6'5 is freak height

6'1 -6'3 is the optimum height. no health consequences

Obviously Face>Height, but being tall definitely helps. A 5'8" guy with 6/10 face has way lower SMV than a 6'2" guy with 6/10 face.
Also, being <5'5" as a young adult male is one of the most potent suicide fuels available (unless you have god-tier face of course).

Stanx22 said:
Machiavelli said:
you want to know why

Tallfag cope

Enigmatic said:
Then why don't guys go viral just for being tall? Why do guys go viral off face pics alone?

They have BOTH, dammit.

aut said:
Height obviously matters but not as much as ppl on here think. People saying they're manlets at 5'10" just fucking LOL

Manlet cutoff is at 6'

[quote="Ragin']
Obviously Face>Height, but being tall definitely helps. A 5'8" guy with 6/10 face has way lower SMV than a 6'2" guy with 6/10 face.
Also, being <5'5" as a young adult male is one of the most potent suicide fuels available (unless you have god-tier face of course).
[/quote]

I don't even have to say anything 

This is accurate

For the last fucking time (probably not):

a%2Bteam%2B1.jpg

FACEman.

FeminismsCancer said:
They have BOTH, dammit.

But it's not the height that makes them go viral. That's the point I'm trying to make. When Meeks first went viral nobody knew how tall he was.

flowerful said:
6'5 is freak height
6'1 -6'3 is the optimum height. no health consequences

Not quite.

There is no maximum height after which you get less attractive...
...if your frame/skull grows to keep up with your height, then the taller the better.

The problem is with a lot of guys, their frame and skull don't keep up. Giving them the lankletcel look.

Enigmatic said:
But it's not the height that makes them go viral. That's the point I'm trying to make. When Meeks first went viral nobody knew how tall he was.

Never saw dating or tinder profiles that routinely have "Under 6' swipe left" in them?

FeminismsCancer said:
Never saw dating or tinder profiles that routinely have "Under 6' swipe left" in them?

Like I keep saying, height functions as a deal breaker but it doensn't make women swoon.

Enigmatic said:
Like I keep saying, height functions as a deal breaker but it doensn't make women swoon.

I'm a casualty of that deal breaker.

FeminismsCancer said:
I'm a casualty of that deal breaker.

And I'm a casualty of having an unattractive face

Enigmatic said:
And I'm a casualty of having an unattractive face

I'm both, but height is more important to earn the respect of men as well.

FeminismsCancer said:
I'm both, but height is more important to earn the respect of men as well.

I'll agree when it comes to male to male respect

For attracting femoids face is #1

Captvic said:

Face definitely means more, but a post like this that kinda implies that height means zero at all is straight up ridiculous.

Zielony4 said:
Face definitely means more, but a post like this that kinda implies that height means zero at all is straight up ridiculous.

The point wasn't to imply that height means nothing but it was to imply that it doesn't have the same effect on women that an attractive face will. I acknowledge that women have minimum height requirements, but they still need to find your face attractive.