Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To the copers who say chads are their own race

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
A white chad will mog an ethnic chad regardless if they have similar facial features and height. There’s a reason why Hollywood only portrays white chad in its movies and rarely any ethnic chads. Even if it’s an ethnic chad it’s the one who looks more Caucasian. Because people know whites are the most attractive and desired race and their ethnic audiences would love seeing white people in movies because ethnics believe whites are superior to them. Just like how a 10/10 noodle or curry foid will get mogged by a 10/10 blonde hair blue eyed Nordic Stacy the same way white chads will mog ethnic chads. Only ethic chads would mog white normies and true cells

Foids would choose a Tyrone over a Chad anytime. :feelsseriously:

And it's the same in reverse.

Sex havers would rather go with a normal Asian foid rather than a western feminist mad woman.

Foids would choose a Tyrone over a Chad anytime. :feelsseriously:
Bullshit. The only reason why blacks do even slightly well on the dating market (statistics show even Latinos do better ffs and Latinos are on avarage shorter than blacks. Beacuse of Asian heritage.) is because they are sports maxxed, nt maxxed, thug maxxed,drug dealers.

Character traits which Modren foids go googly eyes over.

A drug dealing thugg maxxed blue eyed white chadlite, could steal every Tyrone's bitch on the planet.

@13k videos and their consequences have been a disaster for the incel community

Beacuse of Asian heritage

This doesn't translate to IQ, however.

My paternal male cousins are quite tall(>5'11).

This is our haplogroup:

BZ

Native

Background​

Recent genome studies of modern and ancient samples have proposed that Native Americans derive from a subset of the Eurasian gene pool carried to America by an ancestral Beringian population, from which two well-differentiated components originated and subsequently mixed in different proportion during their spread in the Americas. To assess the timing, places of origin and extent of admixture between these components, we performed an analysis of the Y-chromosome haplogroup Q, which is the only Pan-American haplogroup and accounts for virtually all Native American Y chromosomes in Mesoamerica and South America.

A low value white male mogs a chang-lite to oblivion.

Low value white males within their lifetime, can easily brag that they've dated a couple or several noodlewhores.

A chang-lite would be damn lucky just to get one or two noodlewhores or one non-asian foid.

Bullshit. The only reason why blacks do even slightly well on the dating market (statistics show even Latinos do better ffs and Latinos are on avarage shorter than blacks. Beacuse of Asian heritage.) is because they are sports maxxed, nt maxxed, thug maxxed,drug dealers.

A drug dealing thugg maxxed blue eyed white chadlite, could steal every Tyrone's bitch on the planet.
Cope. Blacks have better height and Latinos better face. Whites are better in average in both departments.

Plain and simple.

A low value white male mogs a chang-lite to oblivion.

Low value white males within their lifetime, can easily brag that they've dated a couple or several noodlewhores.

A chang-lite would be damn lucky just to get one or two noodlewhores or one non-asian foid.
Meh. Why are you so hyper-fixated with the racepill, I was in a similar situation as you, as a fellow ethnic and ricecel sympathizer I understand your points, but aren't you disgusted with female nature? Ever since I heard of the racepill, I grew more and more disgusted with women, I dont think of them as sentient tbh

Silence, greycels.